CHAPTER 1 - THE PLAN

Noah pov

After a few hours of hacking and digging for information on the rogue, Adrien finds his name, photo and plans to kill Don. Apparently this guy faked his own death to be able to kill Giovanni Vitale so no one could find him. It was hard to find him. But he managed.

Adrien has a secret no one except us knows about. He is 'Vale', famous world renowned hacker. Can do about anything that involves electricity, even then. He got the name 'Vale', meaning goodbye in Latin, because that's what shows up in big bold letters right before your device shuts off and dies. Everyone is scared of him, as they should.

He seems like a regular old guy who's mad at the Italian mob boss for killing his brother. Honestly though his brother deserved it, he was stealing shipments and throwing his colleagues under the bus for it until he got caught. pussy.

We found out that he's going to their estate tonight, this is my opportunity to go and kill him. Max warns me not to fight them too much if they try to kidnap me. Of course I'm not gonna listen, I won't fight them after I kill the rogue but the next day is fair game, I wouldn't kill anyone though, maybe just badly injure someone.

That night, as I'm getting ready, Sky walks into my room.

"Honey I'm HOMEEEEE" She says as she plops down on my bed.

"Hey asscrack, you look tired, difficult client?" I ask.

Sky also has another identity. Proditione, meaning betrayal in Latin. She's a torturer, a normal person never would've guessed. Well, not that any normal person would think that in the first place, it's just that she's shy when it comes to meeting new people. I'm pretty sure it started after her and her abusive ex broke up. Anyways, she is also world renowned, but she is known for torture. She can get just about anything out of even the most loyal of dogs. None of her victims make it out alive. Then she sends the head to their leaders with a note saying "Thanks for the info. sincerely, Proditione"

It's quite funny, everyone shits their pants when they realize who they're being tortured by.

"Yeah, but I got him" she says with a sigh.

"Hey while I'm gone can you buy me some more black paint? I'm running low" I ask her and she nods half asleep.

Everyone I know, knows me as Noah. But everyone who doesn't know me, knows Mortem.

I don't really have an MO but I do leave a puddle of ink on the victim's body that smells like citrus.

People sort of know I'm allied with the French, but they're too scared to look into who I am. They usually end up dead before they can actually get anywhere in their little investigation.

I decide to let Sky sleep in my bed seeing as I probably won't be here tonight.

I make my way down to the warehouse, about a 20 minute drive from the penthouse. I know that if this alliance goes through, we will most likely be living with the Vitale's until the Russians are done with. I hope they're bearable.

I've heard Sky talk about the underboss before. His name is Luca, from what she's told me, he seems like a respectable guy. I think he's the guy she always talks about. They've known each other for a while. Their parents were friends and they spent a lot of time together as kids and even kept in touch after her parents died.

I meet my brother and update him that I'm on my way to the Italian estate, or rather the forest next to it. Sky already called to book a meeting with them for tomorrow at noon, I just have to be sure I break out of wherever they will be keeping me before then.

I say my goodbyes and head over to where the rogue is supposed to be. I park a couple houses down not caring if I get spotted or not, my car has basically nothing in it and I can take care of myself against some scrawny old man.

I spot him a few meters closer to the house then I was at, I pulled out my throwing stars and got his head just as he was about to pull the trigger on his sniper rifle. I looked through his stuff a little but I didn't find anything valuable. I should've used my gun, it would have made more noise therefore grabbing more attention. So I guess for now, I'll just have to walk around noisily pretending to try to be quiet.

Suddenly I hear shuffling behind me and soft mutters in Italian before I feel a prick in my neck.

I grin to myself and start singing in my head 'Everything goes according to plan'.