CHAPTER 4 - INTRODUCTIONS

Noah pov

At 7 pm, I walked down for dinner after getting ready. This was my first impression after all. I wanted to look good.

I wore a white, one shoulder shirt with a fabric twist in the middle and a grey skirt. I paired it with a pair of black strappy heels.

I went downstairs and saw everyone was dressed nicely

I walked up to Skylar who was talking to Luca.

"Hey guys sorry to interrupt but when I escaped, I locked one of the guards in the cell and left him there, you might wanna check up on him.

He gave me a worried look and walked away.

I turned to Sky and she looked so pretty wearing a low cut black long sleeve, white and black plaid pants and black heels.

Alora walked up to us with another woman, she looked to be about 20

Alora walked up to us with another woman, she looked to be about 20. "Hey girls, this is my daughter, Alessia"

The girl flashed us a smile. I'm not even gonna lie, if I was gay, I'd wanna fuck her. No shame, she was hot. Sharp jawline, high cheekbones, golden and wavy hair. To say the least, she was one of the most gorgeous people I've ever seen, she looks like her brother.

"Oh my god you're the hottest women I've ever seen" She tells us. I like her already.

"Oh we're gonna be good friends babe" Me and Sky say at the same time.

Our conversation goes on for a while, she is hands-down the sweetest person I've met. She's hilarious and also a sniper. I have heard of a famous sniper working in the Italian Mafia, I guess it's her.

When we all sit down at the dinner table, I notice Giovanni isn't here.

As if on cue, he walks in wearing the same thing as earlier. Honestly, I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was just.. gorgeous.

He flashes me a wink and that's when I realize he caught me staring.

Am I embarrassed? Eh a little. But only I get to choose when I'm embarrassed about something.