CHAPTER 12 - EVERYONE FINDS OUT

Alessia pov

Gracie dislocated her shoulder while training but popped it right back into place. I decided to call Max because I didn't know what I should do. He quickly came home and told me it was fine, that it happens all the time.

I went up to Noah's room, I was feeling a little sad. Matteo walked in with a girl earlier and walked up to his room.

Matteo and I have had a thing for each other since we were kids. I thought he felt the same way about me until I found out he slept with someone else. After that incident, I started hanging out with more and more guys just to spite him.

I haven't actually done anything with the guys I meet. But if it makes him mad, then I'll keep doing it.

I've tried my best to avoid being alone with him ever since then, it seems to be working so far. He's tried talking to me alone, but I ignore him. He still doesn't know I know.

I knock and walk into Noah's room, seeing it empty. My stomach drops. Where is she?

I text Gio as soon as I can.

Me : Noah isn't home, where is she?

Gio : coming home now.

I started freaking out and bumped into Matteo in the hallway. Great.

"Hey Alessia, what's wrong?" You've got to be kidding.

"Nothing see ya." Before I could walk off, he grabs my wrists and turns me to face him.

I look up and his face is hovering over mine.

"Alessia, I'm tired of this, stop avoiding me. Tell me what's wrong?" I take a deep breath, I'm not able to form a proper sentence so I take a step back.

"It's nothing, you live your life, I live mine. There hasn't been anything between us in a long time" He takes a deep breath and looks down.

"Alessia, look, I know I've messed up a lot. I don't expect anything but can we please just be friends at least? Just anything to be around you?" He looks like he's being truthful. I don't feel like arguing right now.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Okay, but I have to go find Noah." I won't give him anything else than being friends. I still haven't forgotten about that girl I saw with him just an hour ago.

He looks relieved. "Thank you- wait? Noah? Didn't she get put on bedrest?" I nod just as we hear the main door open.

We give each other confused looks. It's almost 1am, who could be coming home this late.

We walk into the foyer and see everyone already there. Including Gio and- Is that Mortem?

"Holy shit, is that really him?" I ask Gio.

"Yeah, and uh I don't really know how to do this." He looks at Mortem who just steps next to him.

At this point everyone is eyeing Mortem suspiciously as he reaches for his hood and pulls it down.

"WHAT THE FUCK" a lot of people yell.

"No way" I mumble under my breath. "You just got like ten times hotter." I said in amazement to the woman standing in front of me. Noah Labelle. Mortem. Her.

Noah pov

Everyone went to bed after my little entrance, we agreed to ask questions in the morning, seeing as they were all tired.

I couldn't sleep again so I decided to go on a walk around the house. It was around 5:30 am.

When I ended up in the kitchen, I saw someone standing there. Gio.