Chapter 40 - (18+) Man I Love

Gio pov

The plane ride over to Paris was pretty boring. Noah and I hadn't interacted much except for small talk every once in a while. Getting to the motel, we asked for one room to remain below suspicion. Someone will meet us in the garage tomorrow to give us everything we need.

Our plans had to change at the last minute. We found out that the Russians were not attending the ball, so we decided to go undercover as security instead. Lucky for us, Dominic makes all his employees wear ski masks. He claims he "Doesn't want ugly faces to distract him".

When we were finally alone in the room, I voiced my thoughts. "Whatever type of sacrifice you're preparing, I won't let you go through with it. We have a solid plan and if we do everything properly, we should both be fine."

"Yes, we will." She muttered. She settled into the other queen sized bed. It was an hour of pitch black and silence before she spoke up. "Talk to me."

"I thought you hated my guts." I turned to look at her even if I could see nothing.

"Eh but I like hearing your voice."

"Is that so?" She hummed a response.

She sat up in the bed and turned on the night lamp. "Can I sleep in your bed?" I gave her a quizzical look but agreed and got out of bed to switch. She placed a hand on my chest, "With you..."

I took her hand in mine and led her over to mine. We laid down and her sweet scent of shea butter and oats enveloped me. We laid on our backs until she turned onto her side and stared at me. I took a deep breath, interrupting whatever she was going to say. "Noah, I promise I won't leave that house without you tomorrow."

"You never know what'll happen."

"I know one thing that will not happen however, wanna take a wild guess?"

"If you say leaving the establishment without me, I might just shoot somebody."

I chuckled lowly, "Isn't that the point of the mission?"

"Shut it. Goodnight."

"Night." I whispered.

***

I woke up to the feeling of light kisses being peppered all over my chest. I looked down to see Noah with her lips wrapped around my cock.

"What are you do-" She interrupted me.

"Please" She took my tip into her mouth and I found myself at a loss for words.

I pulled her up to me by her armpits and sat her straddling me. "Only if you agree to be mine after we do this." She paled at my request.

Noah pov

"Only if you agree to be mine after we do this." He looked so lost when he asked, how can I say no to him? But how could I say yes, knowing that it won't last?

I nodded my head and was about to confirm but he cut me off with a searing kiss.

I quickly made use of my hands to pull his boxers the rest of the way down. He pulled off my Shirt and shorts.

He was propped up against some pillows just watching me. "Fuck foreplay, I need you." He whispered into my mouth. He gripped my waist and twisted me around so I was facing away from him. "Ride me"

And I did. I sank down on his length with a loud moan which our motel neighbors could undoubtedly hear through the thin walls and rode him like my life depended on it. Except there was something missing. I was in control here, but I didn't want to be. I missed being told what to do, and made to do it.

I think he missed it too because he put both his hands on my hips, pushing me down harder and faster.

He littered kisses over my neck and shoulder while whispering dirty words into my ear. "Fuck you're heaven."

I lean my head back onto his shoulder and let out a breathy moan. The tingling in the pit of my stomach is starting to fire up. "I'm gonna cum"

Gio slapped the side of my ass as punishment. "Not yet, I'm not done with you." I whimper as I manage to nod and hold back my orgasm. "Good girl."

He ran his hand over the engraving of his initials on my hip, another reminder of how good we were together. His hand trails down to my abdomen. "Do you feel me here?"

I felt him everywhere but I looked down out of curiosity. Surely enough, the lower part of my stomach was bulging everytime he thrust into me. The sight was enough to make me burst with a scream, waves of my arousal coating my thighs, pushing Gio's dick out of me.

"Bad girl." I knew I messed up the second he pushed me under him that I messed up. "Bad girls don't get to come. He pushed into me once more while staring into my eyes.

He brought my hips up for a moment to place a pillow under my hips. He then grabbed under my knees and brought them to his shoulders.

I gasped at the new angle, feeling him so much more intensely. He pushed into me fast and hard, slowing down every time I was close.

"Please" I begged with tears in my eyes.

"Please what tesoro?" His face looked amused. I shook my head, too embarrassed to ask for anything. "Nuh uh, communication. Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you."

"Please let me cum, oh god please let me cum." I cried out.

"Not god, just me." He shook his head with a chuckle, "But I'll give it to you."

He fucked me with such power that I almost passed out. I came hard and long at the same time as he did. I felt his warm seed spilling deep into me, sending another wave of please washing through me from head to toe.

As soon as he pulled out, our mixed juices ran out of me, he ran his fingers in between my legs, playing with our orgasms. My mouth watered at the sight of his coated fingers, wanting a taste.

As if he read my mind, he brought his fingers to my lips, "Suck". I did and moaned at the taste. I looked up at him to see a smug expression on his face. "I'm impressed amore, not everyone can withstand that many orgasm denials." He kissed forehead, nose, cheek and lips, then picked me up, bringing me to the shower.

We showered together, him washing my body and hair because I was honestly too weak to do anything other than lean on him for support.

We switched over to my bed to sleep because his was... a bit of a mess. "Are you okay for tomorrow?" He asked as I laid completely on top of him.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

"Being surrounded by Russians, some of which you might know."

I sighed, I had thought about it but there's nothing else we can do. "I'll be okay."

"I'm not going to let anything happen to you, you know that?" He asked again.

"I know."

"Good." He kissed my forehead and ran his arms up and down my back.

"Promise me something." I looked up at him. He nodded, "Promise me that you won't take any stupid risks?"

"Like what?" His brows furrowed.

"Just promise me." He nodded and pecked my lips.

I didn't last much longer before passing out. I'd been sleeping a lot more the past few months so my body grew accustomed to having at least 7 hours each night.

So there I was, falling asleep in the arms of the man I love.

a/n sorry for ghosting y'all but hey i'm back, I'll post some more chapters later this week. I'm so excited to see what you guys think! also TYSM for 5k reads, i appreaciate all of you for giving my book a chance