CHAPTER 28 - Drunk words

Noah pov

It's been two hours since we got here, we had already danced for a while. A few guys tried touching me while I was dancing but I easily evaded them.

"Okay okay okay. Never have I ever had a crush on a person if the opposite gender who ended up being gay." Sky asked. I gave her a pointed look, that sneaky bastard. Because she asked the question, she wasn't allowed to drink, making sure no one else asked.

I played her game back and took a sip of my drink. Everyone gave me a confused look because I was the only one who drank. I just shrugged my shoulders and explained "Don't worry guys, just taking one for Sky who used to have a MAJOR crush on max. Little did she know, he was crushing on her twin." I grinned innocently at her.

Luca turned to her amused. "I'm not even mad cause, that's fucking karma for you." he laughed out.

She playfully punched his shoulder. "Oh calm down, we were like what? Five?"

"Still counts." Okay, I might have been very tipsy right now.

As the questions went on, a few people joined our game. I was especially irritated with one girl who kept cozying up to Gio. I saw him push her away, but she could not take a hint. I had to keep my composure though, it'd be too obvious.

It was that same girl's turn. She kept giggling but eventually managed to spit out her question. "Never have I ever been pregnant." The blood drained from my face. Luckily, no one knew much about what happened to me during that year, I refused to talk about it. So they never knew about that. I didn't drink, I didn't want people asking about it.

My heart breaks remembering what they did to me when they found out. That's why I can't have kids now. Thanks to them, I can't ever have a family. I may not make a great mother, but my heart flutters at the thought of a mini me, running around the world killing people, taking after their mama. Pretty messed up right? I was only a kid, it was too much emotional trauma for fourteen year old me. I'd cry every time it happened, then they'd just hurt me more for crying.

I zoned out the rest of the game until I heard Sky call my name. "Hey you alright?" I looked up at her.

I just nodded my head and got up from the couch, stumbling a little. "Yeah, I just need some fresh air." I quickly turned and made my way outside.

I went outside and went around the corner of the building. Then I started hyperventilating, I bent down and put one hand on my knee and the other rubbing my chest to try and soothe the pain. It didn't help. I heard footsteps coming and I turned my head and saw Gio coming.

I tried calming my breathing but it didn't work, I just started coughing. He just came up to me and pulled me to him, he put one hand on my back, rubbing softly, and the other holding my waist. I felt myself instantly relax.

Once I calmed down, I just pulled away and looked down in embarrassment.

He nudged my head to face him with his finger. "Hey, don't be embarrassed. You don't have to try and look strong in front of me, I already know you are. Let's just go home." I nodded and he led me into the car. The driver was already in so I guess he had texted him when I left the circle.

The car ride home was silent. In the last ten minutes, I spoke up. "Hey, uh thanks for helping me earlier."

He cupped my face with one hand and gave me a heart warming smile. He gently kissed me and replied "Anytime"

I kissed him again more ferociously. This went on until we got home. He wasn't as drunk as I was so he pulled away once it was time to get out of the car. He led me up to my room but I brought him in with me and started kissing him again. He brought me over to my bed and laid me down. He climbed on top of me and kept kissing me. I reached up to try and undo the button on his shirt but he caught my wrist.

"As much as I really want to right now, our first time together won't be while you're drunk." I just whined in discontent which made him chuckle. He leaned into my ear and whispered "Trust me amore, it's only because I want you to remember every single detail." My cheeks flushed at this. I've thought about sex with him before, hell Vicky couldn't stop blabbering about how big his dick was. But, the last time they did it was when I'd just gotten here. She obviously hadn't told anyone this, I just figured it out by the way she hadn't been limping for the past three months like she had when I knew they did, he also seems repulsed by her. "C'mon, let's get you ready for bed."

He went to his room and came back with a pair of sweatpants and a giant T-shirt. I gave him an unimpressed look then turned my gaze to the closet. "Hey don't look at me like that. It's not my fault you look better in my clothing." He brought me over to the bathroom and turned on the shower. "You gonna be alright on your own?" I gave him a lazy nod, still feeling the alcohol in my body.

After my shower and change of clothes, I came back out. Gio handed me a glass of water and I drank it, feeling very dehydrated. "Thank you."

I made my way over to the bed and climbed under the covers. I patted to the spot next to me, inviting Gio. He'd showered and changed while I did. He jumped on the bed and wrapped me in his arms.

"I probably owe you an explanation..." I whispered.

"No, you don't owe me anything." He said then kissed my hair.

"I want to."

"Okay."

"When I was kidnapped, you already know they, um, took advantage of me. And me being fourteen, I'd already gotten my period and such. So when they started getting too lazy to put on a condom, they would just..."

"You don't have to continue." He said to me.

"No, it's okay. Eventually, I got pregnant but obviously they didn't want to take care of a baby. So they'd beat me or do anything in order to make sure the baby died." I kept back the tear that was threatening to spill. "This happened a few times. So when that girl asked if anyone had ever been pregnant, it just brought back bad memories." I looked up at him to see his reaction. He was staring straight at the wall and I could practically feel the anger radiating off of him. "But I'm okay now."

It took him a couple seconds to stop shaking from anger but when he finally calmed down, he looked at me softly. "You're so strong." He kissed my temple and I nuzzled my face into his shoulder.

I started drifting off to sleep and I thought I'd heard him mumble three words I'd never thought I'd hear from him to me, but I guess it was just a dream or something. He is the first person who knew about that, I didn't feel embarrassed or vulnerable like I thought I would. I felt safe.