CHAPTER 5 - THE FIRST MISSION

Gio pov

I was still amazed by the woman who had just beat me in a fight, the man who has almost never lost.

I don't know her that well, I've only seen her joke around every once in a while, or put on a fake smile, never a real one.

That little stunt she pulled when she was on top of me definitely took me by surprise as well. Even thinking about it makes me hard. Jesus, I needed a very cold shower after that.

If it were any other woman, I'd have fucked her right there and then, but I knew she was playing a game. And what can I say? I never back down from a challenge.

After my shower, I went downstairs, got some food and made my way to the office.

Walking in, Vicky walked up to me in my office. "Hey handsome, I had fun last night." She winks at me.

Vicky is the daughter of an important ally of mine. Her father launders money with us. He despises his daughter though so I could ghost her if I wanted to, the only reason I keep her around is because she's a good fuck.

Also my dad thinks it'd be good for business if I marry her, not going to happen.

She looks like your typical blonde, big plastic boobs, plastic ass, lip filler playmate. She likes to call me daddy, a recent kink I am not okay with.

"You need to stop calling me daddy, it's weird. I'm not your dad." I'm starting to get annoyed with her.

She doesn't do anything around the warehouses. She took one karate class a year ago and claims she can fight like a champ. She basically just walks around the house and flirts with everyone.

The warehouses are spread out across the city but when the day is done, the important members all come back to the house, it's certainly big enough.

We have about 60 bedrooms, 80 bathrooms, a movie room, gym, indoor and outdoor pool and game room. Not all our men stay with us, obviously, but some of the higher rank ones do.

"But I like calling you daddy" She pouts at me. This bitch, I swear to god.

"And I'd like to put a bullet through your thick skull, but I won't do that if you shut up right now." I reply without looking up from my paperwork.

She looks at me wide eyed. "I'm sorry I-"

I cut her off "Shut up and put your mouth to good use." I really needed some release right now. She quickly got on her knees and I relaxed for a second.

The rest of the day went pretty smoothly, after Vicky left I got back to work until Luca knocked on the door. "Gio the mission is in 20" He says, walking into my office.

He's been my best friend since we were young, we both trained together and naturally grew close. He's my right hand man and I trust him with everything. He is also one of the few people who I tolerate to call me Gio. To everyone else, it's either Boss or Don.

"Thanks man, see you at the house" he nods and starts to walk but he turns around to say something first. "Did you go easy this morning on Noah?"

"I'm not even gonna lie to you. No. I have no clue how she did it." I answer honestly.

"Who the fuck is she?" He asks himself more than me and leaves my office.

Back at the house, Luca, Matteo and I are waiting for Skylar, Noah and Alessia.

Matteo is our bodyguard and friend, I've known him since we were teenagers and we've always gotten along. He is also one of the few people who can call me by my first name. I've always suspected that him and Alessia have had a thing for each other but are too stubborn for either of them to start it.

I don't  like the idea of my sister dating anyone, but I know she will, so it may as well be a man I trust with my life.

"Come on let's go you guys are late" I say walking into the 8 seater car.

I get in the driver's seat, Noah in the passenger, Skylar and Luca in the middle, and Matteo and Alessia in the back.

"Okay let's review the plan one more time-" I started saying before I was cut off.

"We get it, you boys settle in on the rooftop with Alessia. Sky and I go up to him looking like gold digging sluts in these tiny dresses so there is no actual need to fight, bring him to a back alleyway to convince him to have a 3-way, Alessia snipes him. If something goes wrong, we kill him on spot and run. Did I get everything?"

"To the dot amore" I smirk, feeling reassured.

"Don't call me that, I'm not your love." She rolls her eyes.

"You speak Italian?" I didn't know she did.

"Yes and several other languages." She sounds annoyed.

"How many?" I want to see if she knows more than me.

"15" She looks out the window.

"I know 15 too".

"Whoopdeedoo, want a cookie?" She asks turning to face me.

"No but I bet there's other things you could do for me." I wink at her.

Her face forms into a scowl "Ew you're like a walking STD"

"Hey at least I always wear a condom."

"Sure" she states sarcastically. "Well looks like we're here, no more sex talk."

"Aw but it's so much fun" She doesn't acknowledge what I say as she gets out of the car and starts walking to the cafe a few streets away.

The mission goes according to plan. Sky and Noah got the target in an isolated area, then Alessia got a good enough view to snipe him. We called the clean up crew and went back to the house.

A/N : hey everyone, tell me how you like the book so far.

Is there anything I can change in the writing to make it better to read etc etc?