CHAPTER 27 - Drive up (18+)

1 month later...

Noah pov

"We're going to a club tonight. No protests." Alessia yelled from down the hall. Most of us were sitting in the common room, others were either working or in their rooms. "Get everybody else plus some bodyguards."

We all agreed for tonight. Things have been tense lately with the Autumn ball threat. We've talked to a few of our moles there but none of them seem to know anything. They tell us that they're planning it last minute to avoid any leak of information. That's stupid if you ask me.

So the best we can do is up our security and double check our guest list. It feels shitty that we can't do much.

Luca, "Okay, but we're taking separate cars. I don't feel like watching you shove your tongue down Matteo's throat."

"Hey that goes for you and Sky too dumbass." Matteo snarled.

I just chuckled to myself. "I don't care whether we go in separate cars but I call biggest car." Everyone groaned but they knew for their sake not to argue with me when I'm annoyed, which I obviously am. I have this weird thing where I don't have any period symptoms while on my cycle, only the week after. So this is the aftermath.

Before I could speak up, Gio walked downstairs and shot me a wink before addressing everyone. "Let's go to one of my new clubs, I've been meaning to go."

For the past month, me and Gio have been... I don't even know what we're doing. We have a friend-type relationship, while occasionally making out, with a shit ton of sexual tension and frustration. We haven't done anything besides kissing and we've slept in separate bedrooms. I always catch him staring at me and this guy doesn't even look away, he just keeps staring with a smile.

The girls and I go to get ready. Alessia wore a white silk, bodycon dress. The straps were silver. She looked like an absolute goddess. Sky had on a burgundy, glittery, low cut dress. It was pretty short but there again, it makes her look like a goddess. My outfit was a two piece black set bra and skirt. There was a slit in the side where silver fringes hung, matching the straps.

Alessia's dress

Sky's dress