EPISODE 28

$$$$$ Tragedy $$$$$

Tinghao was getting angry second by second....

At night...(10:00) Tinghao came late, he was drunked..

He directly go upstairs... Opens the door.. Baicao was taking a bath... She was singing..

Tinghao: she was very happy, but why I m not happy?? Why???

Baicao came out... She gets tensed to see tinghao like this..

Baicao: senior tinghao!! Are you fine?? Why did you drunk??

Tinghao was looking at her...

Tinghao: how can you do this much acting?? Why are getting worried for me??

Baicao: why are you talking like this??

Tinghao hold her hand tightly and twist it backward...

Baicao (loudly) : ahh!!! What are you doing?? You are hurting me...

Tinghao (arrogantly) : what about me?? Aren't you hurting me??

Baicao was feeling pain, tinghao was continuously twisting her hand more and more...

Baicao (painfully) : ahhhhh!!!! Please leave my hand....

Tinghao go close to her, his eyes was red, also there were alot anger and rage in them, he kissed baicao hardly on her neck....

Baicao was feeling very uncomfortable but she didn't push him..

Baicao (in mind) : what happened to you?? Why are you angry?? I m thinking now everything is getting clear but you are still mad at me... Ahhhh!!!

She closed her eyes....

Baicao: please leaves me!!! I can't handle it anymore....

Tinghao get away.... But he was still twisting her hand... Even tears started falling down her eyes...

Tinghao (smiling) : yeah!!! Now you don't like my closeness, you don't love me now.... That's why you are feeling pain...

Baicao (crying) : why are you talking like this?? I love you so much...

Tinghao leave her hand, push her hardly... Baicao balance her.....

Tinghao (loudly) : enough!!!

Baicao: what happened, senior tinghao?? Did I do something wrong?? Why are you behaving like this??

Tinghao: enough!!! Stop this acting...