EPISODE 63

Tinghao take her gaze up to look at that person.... He was totally shocked, it was non other than mrs fang....

Tinghao was totally shocked because till date his mother didn't slap him in anger with this force... She always act like she is mad at him but didn't even hurt tinghao by any means.... Mrs fang was feeling too pain, even her hand by which she slapped was continuously shivering... Even she slapped him many times but that all were filled with love and care but this time he can observe the anger in her eyes...

Tinghao keep his hand on his cheek..... Look at Mrs fang with teary eyes.... Others was totally shocked...

Tingyi (disappointed) : mom, why you slapped brother?? He didn't said anything wrong.... Dad always behave too rude with him....

Yao (worried) : aunty mei, please don't take any stress... Your health was still not good...

Baicao was having tears too.... She was feeling bad for Tinghao as well as Mrs fang because she can observe that for her slapping her precious stone is hurted herself alot.....

Mrs fang (loudly) : enough!! (Looking at tinghao) huh... Really I haven't thought that you think we are controlling you... (Smirking) Wow!! I mean did you think we are making you run on our fingers....

Tinghao (uttering) : mum!!.... I...

Mrs fang: just shut up!! I thought my son have grown up but you... You are still immature guy who didn't even know the meaning of controlling...did we stop you to take breath or did we stop you to go anywhere.... Did you asked us before marrying baicao?? Did we denied your marriage??? Hmm?? (Loudly) Answer my questions??

Tinghao wasn't able to match his gaze with her so he keep his head down....

Mrs fang (angrily) : fang tinghao, I m asking you something..

Tinghao slightly moves his head left and right....

Mr fang (worried) : mei.. Calm down... Don't be too hyper...

Mrs fang (impatiently) : right now, I also said the same... Did you listen me?? I accept that Mr fang was quite strict towards you... I even know the reason behind it... But you should not say rubbish like this.. He is your dad... He only wants your good.... Till date he said alot of things to you to do... But he didn't force you for anything... He asked you to takeover fang enterprise because he thinks that you can do it better than him, even you did... You take it too high... Your dad is responsible for your fame and everything you have.... You can't even give a bit respect.... He is controlling you... Wow... I can't see... If he control you then you won't able to come at clock tower, if he control you then maybe you will marry some other girl...

Now Mrs fang was breathing heavily , she started feeling dizzy.... Others came towards her...

Tinghao (worried) : mum... I didn't mean that... I know dad did alot of things for me... I m here because of him....(suddenly someone interrupted)

"I think we should close this topic here, mei wasn't feeling good... Tinghao!! Go in your room... " Mr chen said in a voice full of concerned.....

Tinghao (solicated) : mum... Please calm down... (He try to go towards her)

Suddenly Mrs fang stop him by showing her palm...

Mrs fang (arrogantly) : no need... I m fine... You don't only disrespect your father... You also prove that the values I have given you is wrong....

Tinghao eyes were filled with tears, he was denying this by moving his head left and right...

Tinghao (grieving) : mum... Don't say like this... Please... I really didn't mean that... I was just trying....