EPISODE 9

Next day....

Tinghao wakes up, baicao wasn't there....

Tinghao: where has she gone in this early morning??

Tinghao get stand...

Tinghao: her room was quite nice...

He saw that clip which was given by ruobai..

Tinghao: she still take care of this. I don't think there would be some sign of mine... Leave it, she just love me, that is enough...

He was looking at the furniture, he opens a drawer, get surprised...

Tinghao (surprised) : what?? She still have it, I can't believe it...

There were that strawberry , which tinghao gives her back...

He lost into thinking

Tinghao: baicao, you are a very emotional girl, always take care of every thing... I can't believe it...

He also noticed a envelope there, open it.. There were photos of tinghao's childhood...

Tinghao (shocked) : what?? It's my photos, from where did she get them??

Baicao enter into the room...

Baicao (happily) : you get awake so soon... Come down, I make breakfast for you...

Tinghao turn towards her...

Baicao look at strawberry packet, and the photos..

Tinghao: baicao, what is this?? You still kept it and from where did you get my photos??

Baicao get silent...

Baicao: actually... Ummm...

Tinghao(teasing) : I know you love but this much, you even theft my photos... But from where, because I remember these photos are in my childhood album, I didn't make you saw you that album..

Baicao (fiercely) : hey, I didn't theft them, I get it from senior chuyuyan..

Tinghao: ohhh, now I understand...

Baicao: yess, when I was your secretary then senior chuyuyan make me saw your photos, I ask him to give me, he gave some of your photos...

Tinghao: ohh so you doing trading of my photos...

Baicao(irritated) : why you always in a mood of playing?

Tinghao: okk sorry, now I m serious..

He go towards her...

Tinghao (politely) : if you want my photos then you can ask me.. I will give some handsome pictures..