EPISODE 16

Baicao turned her board, "her mom" Was written on the board..

Tinghao looks at her...

Host : wow, your both answers are right... Give a big hand of applause to both of them...

Baicao have a sign of relief..

Baicao (thinking) : I know you love your mother the most in this world...

Tinghao(in mind) : don't get happy, I don't let you win..

Host : okay, so everyone answers was right.. Let's jump to another question.. Guys, tell me, what is your wives favorite food??

Baicao(thinking) : I m sure you know the answer...

Host : so everyone turn their boards..

Tinghao turned his board with a gloomy look. "I don't know" Was written on tinghao board.

Baicao can feel that he was doing this purposely, he knew the answer but still written wrong..

Host: oh no Mr fang, your answer is wrong, your wife favorite food is beef noodles.. It's ok, you can try your best in next round..

Baicao (thinking) : why are you doing this?? He Won't going to support me to win..

Tinghao (thinking) : I know the answer but I don't let you win...

Host ask next question to baicao, she give the correct answer but now baicao gets tensed because she knows that tinghao will definitely give wrong answer so she came up with a idea...

Host : so this is the last question for the men's.. Which things did you wife love to do??

Suddenly baicao exclaimed with a sad expression, "ohh no, he definitely don't know about it"

Host: don't lose hope mrs, let's see..

Baicao: actually he don't know much about me, we just married a month ago.. He doesn't know much about me..

Host: it's okay ... Believe in him...

Tinghao looks at her with a glum look..

Tinghao (thinking) : oh so you think I don't know this ... You have a misunderstanding mrs fang, no one knows you better than me..

He turned his board... "Practicing yuwandao" Was written on the board and their answer match with each other.. Baicao smiled....

The fourth round get finished.... Two teams qualified for the final round..  One of them were of Baicao and tinghao..and second is Mr Xiao and Mrs yang Xiao rao.
She was very happy that she reaches to the final round...

Host: let's have a break then we will start our last competition...

Everyone come down the stage..

Tinghao go towards baicao....

Tinghao (arrogantly) : don't be happy, you just win a single round.. In the final round I won't going to do anything..you will definitely lose...

Baicao: let's see...

Baicao(thinking) : because of that girl we get fight again, now it's time to teach her a lesson...

She goes towards mr Henry, explain him everything..

Mr Henry(confidently) : mrs fang, I respect you but it didn't mean that I will listen wrong about my girlfriend, I trust her, you can't put cheap elegations on my girlfriend..