EPISODE 7

After dinner, they both go into the room...

Baicao (sadly) : senior tinghao, today also will you sleep at couch??

He remain silent... He was going to change his clothes suddenly baicao came in between...

Baicao: please talk to me, you can't ignore me like this ... I m sorry for yesterday, if you say then I will do sit-ups.

Tinghao was looking at him arrogantly...

Baicao take off her eyess..

Baicao: if you see me like this then I can't able to talk to you, I will get scared...

Tinghao: baicao, what did you want??

He put his hand on baicao's shoulder..

Baicao(happily): I just wanted to talk to you

Tinghao: so you are forcing me to forgive you...

Baicao: no.. How can I?? (Silently) also no one can dare to force you, as always you force people..

Tinghao: what did you say??

Baicao: nothing... Actually I wanted to ask you something. Can I go to xiaoying house for some days??

Tinghao: why are you asking?? If you wanted to go then you have to go... Also from when you started asking my point of view.. You always abandoned my decision..

Baicao: senior tinghao, why are you saying like this?? If you don't wanted me to go then I won't go.

Tinghao: why will I stop you?? Tingyi wasn't there, grandpa was also busy in xianwu hall now you also can go... I can live alone..

Baicao: senior tinghao,why are you saying like this?? I didn't want to leave you alone.. I m asking this because I really want to know your point of view.. If you stop me then I will definitely won't go

Tinghao: baicao, it's your wish if you want to go then go.. I don't want to interfere in this. I already told you before marriage, I won't stop you from going anywhere... So it's only your wish.

Baicao: but I can't go without informing you..

Tinghao: ok, now you informed me, you can go without any problem... Happy??

Baicao (sadly) : why are you talking like this?? Your point of view matters alot to me, if you say don't go then I won't go,if you say go then I will go, even if you say to die , I will die( she gets emotional while saying this, tears were rolling down from her eyes) you accept or not but you are very important for me, I can't go anywhere without asking you...