EPISODE 67

IN SONGBAI HALL......

Ruobai: anna, your skills have improved alot but still your strength is less than other athletes.....

Anna : I know senior ruobai... I m working on it.... I started running a mile daily....

Ruobai: okay... But we only have a month... So be prepared...

Xiaoying: well, I still advice you all to stand me instead of her....

Chuyuan: xiaoying... You are still stick to this... We all know you have experience but we should give a chance to other too..

Xiaoying (frustrated) : first of all, I m not talking to you.... I know she also deserve to participate in competition but that doesn't mean to send the one who just kept a step in yuwandao world..... (Looking at anna) I don't know what magic she did on you all...

Ruobai: enough!! It is not a way to talk xiaoying..... If you forget let me remind you that I m your senior... It's my decision who will fight for competition or who will not... (Strictly) I have been noticing you all from last days, you were behaving very rude with anna.... No one is talking to her.... Can anyone tell me why??

Xiu da : because you did unfair to all of us.... Instead to letting any of us participate, you are choosing her... Who is she??

Ping-pong: senior ruobai, she is right... Why you are doing this?? It is too unfair with us...

Chuyuan: if you forget then let me remind you. That world Champion qi baicao, also start participating in competition when she just kept a step....

Xiaoying (bit harshly) : huh!! You can't see anyone except Baicao, right!?? Not even the girl who love you, who left everything just because of you....

Chuyuan: xiaoying!! Please... Enough... I already told you all, I didn't love gyangya..... I only see her as my friend.... So please stop talking to me like this.... And gyangya didn't leave because of me.... And also It is good for her to focus on her modeling career....

Xiaoying: did you really think that she will able to do that after what you have done to her !! It wasn't that easy senior chuyuan..... To move on...

Chuyuan didn't reply her this time....

Anna (guilty) : senior ruobai.... I think xiaoying is right.... I shouldn't kept this condition in front of you.... I m sorry...but I don't have another option.....

Xiaoying: what?? Condition??

Anna: actually my dad always wanted me to stay away from computer, laptop that's why he send me here to enhance my physical skills... When I went home back , I had a fight with him..... He said I myself came back only for my games ,computers.... I told him that I just came for few days... He wasn't believing me...so he take a promise from me that I will not touch computers and laptop until I didn't prove him that I can do other thing too.... He knows that I m not addicted but he was just scared that maybe I....

Ruo bai (calmly) : maybe she will also leave him like her mother do....

Anna (teary eyes) : actually my mom got an accident.... She was very smart and intelligent... Also known as computer genius.... But my dad didn't like her work because most of the time she spent on her work.... (Crying) and one day there was a short circuit in her company by which she left us for forever... My dad went through a heartbreak... For almost five years, my grandma took care of me.... Because my father state wasn't right...