Episode 60

Baicao leaves from tinghao room....

Tinghao: I don't know why I kissed her... (Feeling disgusting) ugh !! Fang tinghao , can't you control yourself!! ?? What she was thinking of me that I didn't even stop for a day .... Am I really lust her!!?? (Loudly) no!! No..no.. no... no... Not at all... it's just that moment I became too fierce when yao said that he can kiss my wife.....she was surely thinking that which type of guy I m!!??

He started moving left and right in distress....

"Fang tinghao,you should control yourself for some days....last days were really difficult for both of us.. you don't have to pressurize her by any means...."he mumbled to himself

Suddenly he stops in front of mirror....

Tinghao (commanding): if you don't want her to feel awkward, uncomfortable then just stay away from her.... I didn't even wanted her to stay forcefully with me in one room.... So from now on control yourself fang tinghao..... (Calmly) but I really didn't lust her..I like her presence,her closeness but in a positive way...I just wanted her to be safe around me...I don't wanted to be a thorn which always torture her.... Lust is a hunger while love is a thing which can only feel by heart...

It's okay if we are some metre apart but I m happy that she is safe.. she is around me...even if I have to stay away from her physically forever,I will because I just wanted her to be happy,safe and most importantly secure in any condition... (Confidently) I love her soul not her body... (Strictly looking at mirror) Fang tinghao!! Don't even bring this kind of thought again...

NEXT DAY....

After freshing up, tinghao came out the room , baicao also came out of her room at the same time... Suddenly tinghao take his step back and closes the door..

Tinghao: ah.. really!! Why we came out at the same time?? I think she already saw me...ugh...

After few seconds....he open the door,looks at left and right..

Tinghao: it's great,it's seems she went down..I really can't face her...and I have to stay away from her otherwise I will again make any stupidity by being lost into her..

He was passing through baicao room suddenly the door open... tinghao gaze transfer there....

It was baicao,who was looking too pretty in a blue long dress... tinghao stopped at his place ...

Baicao (sweetly): senior tinghao, good morning...

He still didn't say anything....

Baicao waves her hand in front of him....

Tinghao came out from his dream world... started looking here there,he was trying to steal his gaze from her....

Tinghao (mumbling) : um..good.. good morning....

Saying this he again departed his way....

Baicao (loudly): wait!! Senior tinghao...I..

Tinghao again stop there...

Tinghao (in mind): uhh....this girl.. (closing his mouth with his fingers) already she was looking like a angel..it was too hard to ignore her....ahh..

Tinghao (without turning): Baicao I have to make a call so we will talk later...

Saying this he leaves from there ...

Baicao: what happened to him?? I m just asking him the time when we have to go hospital....

Then tingyi also came out of the room... Baicao go to her...