EPISODE 29

###Completely broken###

They both sit at the dinning table, baicao didn't came out at once...

Tinghao: I don't remember anything.. We didn't fight... Even she was talking to me normally ..

Tingyi: I think she was sad because of something else... Maybe xiaoying know it...

Tinghao: let's see, when she came out. I will ask her...

Tingyi: you know what brother, she was crying so badly, even I also wanted to cry when I look at her...

Tinghao: did she take my name??

Tingyi: no, she remain silent....

Tinghao looks at the kitchen...

Tinghao ( in mind) : I m thinking it's because of me or it's Meng xiao who said something to her.... I don't remember anything about last night.... Baicao, I hope I didn't hurt you mentally...

Tinghao (slowly) : hey, can you call her??

Tingyi: me?? Why me?? Can't you call her??

Tinghao: please I request you... I m getting worried... Please call her...

Tingyi: O.. Okay!!

Tingyi (loudly) : baicao!!! Can you bring rice for us??

There was no response from her side.. They both were looking at the kitchen...

Finally she came out, but she wasn't able to look at any of them...

Tinghao was affectionately looking at her....she was coming in a normal speed, everyone can guess that she was worried as her face was too dull and nervous... Baicao serve tingyi...

Tingyi: baicao, can you serve brother also??

She stay still for few seconds then she lean towards tinghao...... Her heart was beating so fast.. Also her mind completely get vanished, heart beat started beating so fast... She was taking deep breathes..

She serve him rice, her hands were shivering, can't able to serve properly in his bowl... Some rice fall on the table..

Tinghao was getting scared... He was looking at her expression.. She Don't take a single glance towards him... Suddenly he hold her hand... She stop shivering... Baicao closed her eyes, tear fall from her eyes...

Baicao try to remove his grip from her hand... Tinghao leave her hand, gets stand...

Tinghao (worried) : baicao, what happened??? Why are you behaving like this?? Is something happen?? Did I do something wrong?? Yesterday, did something happen??