EPISODE 36

After a while ruo bai came down... He noticed that everyone was gone except Anna... She was still busy in gaming...

He went to her...

Ruo bai: Anna..

She was busy in her gaming world...

He put his hand on her shoulder...

Anna : wait a second man...

Ruo bai (coldly) : Anna!!

Anna looks at him, stand in a sudden...

Anna (startled) : you!! I mean senior ruobai!!

Ruo bai: Anna, your dad called me,he said you are not picking his call...

Anna : actually my phone was in my room so...

Ruo bai (hardly) : and you don't even went to your room once... Your dad inform me that you have a very bad addiction to gaming and computers...

Anna (hesitating) : no!! It's not like this...

Ruo bai: see, now it was not your home.. So you don't have to behave careless.. Today also you make stuck tinghao here...

Anna : no!! He himself wanted to play with me...

Ruo bai: listen, addicted things are not allowed here.. I m not stopping you but everything have a limit.. Today you make tinghao like this, he won't even come to us... Maybe you make everyone addicted to gaming so please... I don't wanna listen anything...

Anna : how can you?? I mean Mr fang bring us here for enjoyment and I feel enjoyment in playing, it's my passion... And Mr fang didn't make any kind of rules and regulations...

Ruo bai: listen, I brought you here, so it's my responsibility to inform you the right thing.. Your dad said that you are badly addicted to (suddenly Anna interrupted)

Anna (angrily) : enough!! I m not addicted to gaming... I love it... I just play games in a limit as I know the real world is also here to live.. You don't know the truth so please don't put these types of allegation on me...

She angrily left from there with her stuff....

Ruo bai: did I said something wrong?? Maybe, I don't have to blame her to make stuck tinghao here...

Next day....

Today anna was looking lost as she was quite affected by ruo bai words... Ruo bai tried to talk to her but she was ignoring him... This day also goes off like the first one but today anna hadn't play games with anyone.... Everyone enjoyed at pool side...

At night...

They went in the restaurant, it's was fully empty..