EPISODE 13

Baicao was sitting alone in the room... Thinking about tinghao...

Baicao: I really wanted to meet you..

She decided to call him

Tinghao was waiting for baicao...
His phone started ringing...

He saw it was baicao, take it up...

Baicao(happily) : you finally picked up my call...

Tinghao (arrogantly) : what do you wanna talk to me???

Baicao: senior tinghao, I don't know what happened to you?? Why are you mad at me??

Tinghao: enough!!! If you just want to talk all this then I m going to hang out your call..

Baicao: no, wait!!! Listen, don't get mad, I just wanted to inform you that I can't come today, I know I promise you that I will come after senior Yi feng's birthday but....

Tinghao throw the phone in anger...

Baicao: hello..!!

Tinghao(loudly) : I know she was not going to come, she didn't care a bit for me..

Shen bo: calm down brother, there would be some reason..

Tinghao(angrily) : enough!! She doesn't want to come back that's why she was making rhyme...

Shen bo: brother... Control yourself...

Tinghao: no..!! Now it's enough, if she called you then hang up her call.. Tell me what can be the reason should be??, is that reason is more important than me.. For her I m not much important.. Her songbai family make her more happy that's why she doesn't want to come here. Now I won't force her... Baicao, enjoy!!!

Shen bo: brother, your health was already bad, please don't take stress..

Tinghao: no, I m not taking stress. . You know what now I have a habit of her that's why I can't able to control myself.. But now I will live alone like before, I have to accept she won't stay with me forever.. This time I don't make a habit of her..

Shen bo: brother, don't be mad.. You don't listen her..

Tinghao: no.. I m not mad at her..

On the other side...

Baicao: I think he again throw his phone.. Why are you so hyper?? Didn't even listen me properly?? Ok then this time I won't convince you, it's enough.. You just get mad because of a silly thing, don't even talking properly.. Now I won't going to call you again..

At the same time, xiaoying enters...

Xiaoying was lost in thoughts..

Baicao: xiaoying, what happen??