EPISODE 53 (the truth)

Next day..(at fang mansion) Everyone started arriving....

(at fang mansion) Everyone started arriving

Yi feng and baicao was hesitating to go but tinghao especially send Shen bo to pick them

Yi feng and baicao was hesitating to go but tinghao especially send Shen bo to pick them ....

Yi feng : senior shen bo!! Please don't force her....

Baicao: no, I m ready... He is happy then why won't we be a part of his happiness....

Yi feng : but... (Comforting) Okay!!! If you are ready then I also don't have any problem...

Shen bo : guys, please

Shen bo : guys, please... Brother really wants you both of you to come there... Don't disrespect his words at least...

And here, the party was started...

Tinghao: I don't think they both will come!!

Chuyuan: tinghao, I know , you are hurt too much but I think you have to think to give her a chance.... We didn't open the truth in front of her as you commanded us...

Tinghao: really!! You know what I again and again put false hope on her... First at the Beachside, I thought she understand me but no... She didn't supported me... And at songbai Hall, I again put false hope on her that maybe she will support me now but.... Huh!! I really don't want to put any false hope anymore.... If she loves me then she have to understand by herself..... She can feel it but... Huh!! Well....now I got to know that we can't live together.... We are not compatible at all....