EPISODE 55

After 5 hours of journey they reach London....

At the airport....

Tingyi (in mind) : thank god, brother didn't say anything to me... It's seems he also wanted baicao to come London...

Baicao was silent in all the way...

Tingyi : brother, is someone coming to pick us??

Tinghao: yes.. I called uncle chen... He said yao is coming to pick us...

Tingyi (excited) : what?? I m too excited...

Baicao (confused) : senior tingyi, who is yao??

Tingyi: baicao, you don't know much about our family because you did met anyone but it's time to mix in our family...

Tinghao (mocking) : it's seems you both patch up... Woah, so soon. Yesterday someone throw water on someone face and now... Wow...

They both feel embarrassed after listening this but to remove this embarrassment, tingyi again raise a topic...

Tingyi: baicao, you know what yao is uncle chen's son... He have only one son.... He was also like brother "Flirtious, playful"

Baicao (smiling) : really!! I m excited to meet him... I hope he will like me...

Tinghao : please don't make any kind of bond with him because when we will separate, he will feel bad... So try to stay away from my family...

Soon a car arrived, it was a yellow sports car.... A boy was there inside the car... He came out... His face wasn't visible because he was having flowers in his hands...

He lean forward and stand in front of tingyi

Boy : this beautiful flowers is for my beautiful princess...

Tinghao and tingyi were smiling... While baicao was trying to see his face...

Tinghao: finally you came bro....

Tingyi take the flowers... Now his face is visible...

Tingyi : thank you brother yao..