EPISODE 35

Tinghao enter in the room, baicao and yi feng gets back... Remove their tears...

Tinghao: it's okay..... I m your family, you can cry in front of me....

Yi feng: baicao!! Don't cry now... Have some rest... Senior tinghao, please take care of her....

Baicao: okay!!...

He went away from there... Tinghao was continuously glaring her... She was softly crying... He went to her but baicao stops him by showing her palm...

Tinghao: ahh!! (His brows was frowned because of frustration)

So he turned and went away from the room...

Tinghao: why always I stuck in this kind of situation?? I can't see you crying but I also can't come close to you... Did she really hate me that much now?? No!! Tinghao don't think like this...

Tinghao send tingyi to baicao room... He was staying alone in another room beside baicao's room...

Tinghao: I don't think this thing would be hidden for long... Because Baicao can't handle my closeness...

Everyone was too tired as they did their breakfast in their respective rooms... The staff deliver their food to their rooms.

At 10 O clock in night....

Someone is arrived, the manager call tinghao...

Tinghao: hello!!..

Manager: sir, some other guest also came,...

Tinghao: maybe he was chang an, let them in...

Manager: okay, sir...

He hang up the call..

Tinghao : It's almost going to night... Everyone was so tired, they all fall asleep.. I have to go to meet him...

Tinghao went to chang an, there was also a girl standing beside him, it was yinxiu... He was surprised , at the same time a big smile came over his face...

Tinghao (teasing) : so you bring your surprise....

Chang an : yes!! But my surprise is quite mad nowadays..

Yinxiu take a threating look at Chang an...

Tinghao (in mind) : omg!! The condition is very cold... I don't have to say anything...

Yinxiu looks at tinghao...

Yinxiu: hello Drillmaster...

Tinghao (little scared) : he.. Llo.. Listen guys, you go to your room, we will talk later as everyone was so tired so they fall asleep soon... Good night...

Chang an and yinxiu : good night...

Three of them went to their rooms...

Tinghao: ummm;!!! I really can't believe how Chang an married her... Woah, she is really so cold hearted type but baicao inform me about their marriage.. Whatever!! Now my wife is also very cold towards me...

Chang an room...

Yinxiu: I can't understand what is your problem drillmaster... Why you always behave like this??