Episode 37

The music starts....They started dancing....

Tinghao was gently holding her hands, but his mind was stuck to baicao...

Baicao wasn't taking a single glance at him...

Xiaoying: baicao, are you sure that you don't feel jealous??

Baicao: yeah!!

Yi feng: then why are you not able to look at them??

Baicao : it's not like that.. I m just feeling tired....

She gets stand and was about to go but suddenly tinghao pull Anna towards him by holding her waist...

Tinghao (looking into Anna eyes) : really you are so beautiful...

Then baicao again settled there... Looks at both of them.... She was looking so arrogant... There was some juice, she drinks it in one sip....

Xiaoying and Yi feng (worried) : baicao!!

Baicao (hardly) : I m fine!! (In mind) why I m feeling so insecure Why?? No!! I m fine... Baicao, you have to make control on your emotions..

Tinghao gently touch Anna's cheeks...

Everyone was getting too worried by the gone of single second... They all were taking a glance at baicao and again to tinghao...

Chang an: tinghao is gone!!

Yinxiu : if he knew she will feel bad then why he is doing this.. ??

Tingyi : hey, didn't baicao said she doesn't feel jealous?? He was just realising her...

Gyangya: ohh no!! I m worried for senior tinghao...

Chuyuyuan: but I m worried for baicao ,, look at her.. She can't able to express properly how she was feeling right now...

Tinghao bring anna more close... At finally baicao stand, went to the stage, remove the cable which is connected to amplifier, the music stops.... She was looking so angry everyone was looking at her with shock and tension... She was sweating heavily... There was so much anger and rage in her eyes... There was all over a silence for a while....

Tinghao told anna to go down with his gestures.... Anna gets down.... He was also surprised and shocked as well... He went towards baicao, connect the cable... Now the different song started....

Tinghao hold her hand and bring her in the middle of stage.... The song starts, he hold her arm and pull her towards himself.... Baicao hold his shoulders... Slowly slowly tinghao hold her waist... Went more close to her....

They both are completely lost in each other eyes.... There were tears in her eyes....

Tinghao (politely) : don't cry...

Finally the song ended... He blinks his eyes, and found that anna was there in front of him.... He was totally surprised...he turn towards baicao.... She was silently sitting on the seat, having a casual look.....

Tinghao (in mind) : was it a dream?? It's means baicao didn't came here!! She wasn't feeling jealous...!! Why!???

Tinghao was too frustrated ,goes down.. Anna was also coming but her foot slipped, she was going to fall but someone held her... It's was ruo bai....