EPISODE 39

And here...

Baicao gets back... They both look into each other eyes...

Baicao (complaining) : why are you behaving like I don't even exist??

Tinghao: what?? No!! I...

Baicao: and that anna... Is she really that pretty?? When she wore a beautiful dress, you stick to her like a glue stick and today when I wore it... Giving me weird expression.... Did you really don't find me beautiful now or you don't love me ??

Tinghao was totally surprised by her talks...

Tinghao: what?? I m ignoring you...?? I don't love you?? Didn't you said stay away from me, don't come close to me!! Bla bla.. You are too much hurt by me that's why I decided to stay away from you...

Baicao (angrily) : it's didn't mean you will go to others... You also played with her whole day.. And dance.. (Screaming) ahh!! Why you are doing this?? And how much you praises her work.. If she was a hacker then I m also Yuanwudao player, I also cooks well, I even clean very nice.. Why you don't praises me till now??

Tinghao: hey, are you feeling jealous?? Didn't you said you don't feel jealous??

Baicao (irritating) : what is your problem?? Senior tinghao, you don't love me right??

Tinghao close her mouth...

Tinghao: don't even dare to say this!! I wasn't talking to you as you informed to stay away from you... I was just doing this... And jealous.. I m thinking you hate me now...

Baicao: senior tinghao, how can I hate you?? I m confused by myself nowadays.. What did I want?? But today I will say everything.... You know what my mind can't able to forget that incident... It decided to hate you but my heart.. Whenever I saw you with anna.. I feel so insecure but my mind is controling me nowadays... My mind was stucked at that incident... (Sobbing) why you did that??

Tinghao (consoling) : I m sorry because of me you have to suffer that much but believe me I didn't doubted you!! I was just jealous...

Baicao: jealous!! My heart completely trust you but my mind.. It again and again remind me that moment by which I make you away from me.. But my heart, it can't see you with someone else.. It trust you completely... Deep inside I know you are not lustful, you didn't did that... (Crying) but my mind is controling everything... It wasn't letting my heart to come out... Ahh!! Why you did this?? Why??

Tinghao (sobbing) : I m sorry... I m really sorry!!! Thank you baicao for trusting me this much... I know you know me completely.. You know everything but it's just that you make your mind to hate me...

Baicao: I m also drunked, right?? I m also jealous but I didn't behave like you... Then why you!! (Angrily)If that meng xiao is troubling you, creating misunderstanding then you should tell me this, I will spare him.. (Solicated) alot of things are there inside me but because of that one incident my whole mind is stucked there.. I don't know until when it going to hurt me....

Tinghao hug her tightly....

Tinghao (worried) : please don't give this much pain to yourself!! Please!!!

Baicao: I know you are also too hurt.. Even you yourself didn't expect this... Whatever happens that day But you should have control over your anger...

Tinghao: I know there was definitely my mistake silly... I m feeling too guilty... Please forgive me!!

Baicao (crying) : senior tinghao, that day you said to me to take off my clothes but I feel like it's not your words... I don't feel like it's you... Also when you came close then also I didn't feel you... If my own senior tinghao will say this then I can do this also but it was really not you.... I can do anything for you....