EPISODE 45

Then Meng xiao comes into tinghao cabin... He was standing facing towards the window....

Meng xiao stands at the door and smiles...

Meng xiao (in mind) : get ready fang tinghao for a big shock.. It was just a trial... Today you will lose everything.....

He goes inside.....

Tinghao listen his shoes knock on the floor....

Tinghao: your most welcome Meng xiao in my enterprises....

Meng xiao stops, he gets quite confused the moment he heard it... Then he smiles and sits on the chair with a style...

Meng xiao: ohh, so your so-called secretary inform you....

Tinghao turn towards him

Tinghao (smiling) : you are wrong.. Huh!! This office is not only mine and here are some peoples who don't only works under me,they support me and my decisions...always stand in my every decision... They all respect me..

Meng xiao: ohh so someone else inform you.... Ahh, nice coordination.... Really your colleagues really respect you and loyal but not everyone... You don't have to trust everyone blindly...

Tinghao: huh!! I m not that dumb baicao who come in anyone's talk... And guys like you always try to trap dumb people's...

Then he comes close to his chair....

Tinghao (looking at his eyes confidently) : this time you screwed up with a wrong guy.... There are still chances, leave this place....

Meng xiao: ohh really...

Tinghao (arrogantly) : I really don't know why you are doing this but you'll regret it soon.... I m weak in matters of my love life but my professional life is totally different from it....

Meng xiao (smiling) : qi baicao, qi baicao... Even I accept she was really dumb.. Everyone easily fall for her innocence.... She was really like a confused soul... And I take this advantage.. I directly attack on her emotions....

Now Tinghao patience comes to an end, he angrily hold Meng xiao collar... Make him stand...

Tinghao (shouting) : what have you did that day?? Tell me... (Angrily) answer me.... What you done with me by which I have been like that??? Tell me...

Meng xiao (calmly) : this time it is not important.... Look outside....

Tinghao's eyes were completely filled with rage and anger for him...

He push Meng xiao hardly, and goes to window... Two van were arrived.. Alot of reporters came out....

Tinghao: ohh so you want to put my reputation down.... You know what for me this thing is not much important... My family, friends is more important.. And this place is mine, I inherited it from my parents.. There was alot of memories there... Today is yours but tomorrow is definitely be mine....