EPISODE 30

Next day

Baicao get awake.... She can't able to open her eyes...

Baicao (unconsciously) : ahhh!! I can't open my eyes...

She get stand, try to go in the washroom... Her leg slipped... Fall down on the floor..

Baicao (painfully) : ahhhh!!

She stands and go in washroom, wash his face but still her eyes wasn't opening...

Someone knock at the door..

Tingyi: baicao, are you alright??

Baicao go out the restroom, open the door...

Tingyi (worried) : what happened to your eyes??

Baicao: senior tingyi, I can't able to open them properly...

Tingyi gently look at her, try to open her eyes, baicao screamed loudly, "ahh!! "

Tingyi: wait!! Let's go down.. I will take you...

They come downstair... Tinghao was already awake... He gets too worried but tingyi stops her saying anything otherwise baicao will get afraid..

Tinghao try to ask her by his gestures, "what happened to her?? "

Tingyi nodded towards baicao eyes..

He understand.. Tingyi wash her eyes with water..

Baicao: senior tingyi, I already washed my eyes, it was still not opening..

Tingyi (worried) : what will I do then??

Tinghao goes in kitchen, bring some hot water, give to tingyi..

Tingyi (slowly in her ears) : hot water will help her .... Wait !! I m bringing a towel...

Tinghao bring a towel, sqeez in hot water... Tingyi gently apply on her eyes... Finally her eyes get open.. Tinghao get a relief... He was standing behind her... Go in the kitchen

Baicao: thank you senior tingyi...

Tingyi: I know you cried whole night that's why your eyes swelled up, even not opening...

Baicao remain silent..

Tinghao was feeling too regretful....

Tinghao: I hope I can help you in this but if I try to help then you will get more hurt which I can't handle... So it's better for some days to stay away from you....

Tingyi: baicao!! I know you are hurt but please don't let it hurts you physically.. Please... You have to be strong..