EPISODE 61

Next day....

Mrs fang was already discharged from hospital...they all were planning for the trip..... except mr Chen and mr fang, everyone have decided to go...

Baicao and tinghao still didn't have any proper talk ,they were just talking casually in front of everyone....this thing is again and again killing baicao's patience....

In the early morning....

Tinghao (hugging Mrs fang from behind) : mum, good morning

Mrs fang: good morning son....

Mrs fang turn towards him....

Mrs fang: your dad is about to leave for Wang enterprise...and he asked me to make tea like I used to make it before... So go and get ready...

Tinghao (happily) : finally our old days are back...I m so happy....

And here...

Lucy (excitedly): look...first I want to do some shopping then we will click different pictures in different areas...and then ...

Tingyi: okay...okay...well...I m also excited but it's seems you already planned everything....first you,I and Baicao will go to shopping mall...then we will continue...

Baicao: but I m not interested in shopping...

Suddenly someone put hand on her shoulder....

"Who are saying to shop for your own self....you can buy something for me"

Three of them turned around...it's tinghao, yao was also there...

Tinghao (sweetly) : beautiful ladies...you can buy something for us also....

Yao : yeah..why don't we go together to the mall??

Tingyi : huh!! Not at all... See,boys aren't interested in all these so...

Tinghao and yao (together): so....

Tingyi and Lucy (in union): so stay away...it's girls matter...

Lucy : yes.. senior brother...it's girls shopping...boys aren't allowed.

Tinghao again hold baicao shoulder from side...

Tinghao (sweetly) : I know my sweetie will definitely buy something for me, right?? Or she won't even deny to let us join her....(whispering into her ears) I will choose dresses for you...also short dress like the one you wear in the resort...

Baicao was feeling too relaxed by his talks....she nodded to him with a sweet smile...

Tinghao (smiling) : look,she agreed...so we will also go with you guys...

"No,you are not going anywhere" suddenly someone said from behind.....

It was mr fang.... Everyone turned towards him...

Mr fang (strictly): you all can go except tinghao....

Everyone (in disappointment): but why??

Mr fang : I already said... Tinghao will come with me in Wang enterprise.... We have to talk about the project... I haven't check his presentation...so he will come with me... Also he can help chen as he knows well about that project....