𝟔: 𝐂𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 ?

Yeri panicked seeing the sight in front of her, everything was chaotic.

Immediately sirens were heard from a distance. With Chayoung freezing on her position, the umbrella she held fell on the floor as she witnessed the lifeless body of her father.

Yeri accompanied Chayoung to the hospital only to learned about her father's passing. Chayoung couldn't control her tears

"Dad..." She breathed, covering her mouth in disbelief, trying to deny the fact that the only family she has left is gone.

Yeri's tear fell as well.Hong Yuchan was smiling just yesterday, he was gone too soon. The lawyer that fought for justice for those who were trampled by those above, gone.

Yeri massaged Chayoung's shoulder as comfort. Chayoung hugged her instantly, crying her eyes out,feeling the regret inside.

Yeri stroked chayoung's back, consoling her, she didn't say anything, she didn't tell chayoung to cheer up,The personal assistant of Babel just accompanied the female who just lost her father for ten days straight.

"Is she going to be okay ?" Yeri asked Junwoo during their visit to Hong Yuchan's grave

"She's one of the strongest person i know" He answered looking at Hong Chayoung,mourning.

"She's going to be okay, i know it" Junwoo looked at Yeri

"How are you ?" Junwoo held Yeri's hand, concern was obvious through his eyes.

Yeri sighed, "It's- I can't believe he's gone just like that,"

"I'm okay....I'm not the one who lost a father" Yeri turned her gaze over to the lady who was kneeling in front of Yuchan's grave.

Junwoo had his arms on Yeri's shoulder as they walked to Chayoung, giving her a warm hug.

On the other hand Vincenzo had been in a coma for nearly 10 days with Chayoung also paying for his bills.

Hong Chayoung,What a woman.

When Vincenzo woke up, he went to Yuchan's grave with Chayoung and went back to geumga plaza. The tenants were concerned but he showed evidence that he has fully recovered.

Meanwhile,

Yeri turned on her laptop,the news' headline caught her attention

"False lawsuit against Babel Group,Babel Pharmaceuticals' RDU-90 will be released soon !"

She read through the article.According to them RDU-90 is the most effective pain killer, and if it will be soon released, it means that Babel has continued their production on illicit drugs.

The lawsuit was turned down, everything was going horribly wrong.

Yeri's table outside of the Chairman's office gave her enough space to peek on what's going on inside.