𝟑𝟗: 𝐑𝐃𝐔-𝟗𝟎

"What ?" 

Yeri froze. Stopping all of her movements, widening her eyes, letting out a small breath before looking at him right in the eye

'did he just proposed ?' she asked herself

"Yes. I want to marry you. I want to marry you because you deserve someone who treats you right. I want to marry you because you make me smile effortlessly. I want to marry you because I want to take care of you."

"I want to marry you because you're different. I want to marry you because you push me to become the best I can become. I want to marry you because you actually put effort into me. I want to marry you because you understand me. I want to marry you because you don't judge me, you help me"

"I want to marry you because you treat me right, and you put your pride aside for us. I want to marry you because you know the deepest darkest parts of me, yet you decide to stay. I want to marry you because I don't have to act like someone I'm not with you."

"I want to marry you because I trust you. I want to marry you because I trust you to be the mother of my future children. I want to marry you because I want to make you happy. I want to marry you because life is a struggle, and you make that struggle worthwhile."

Hanseok never took his gaze off from her, looking at the now glistening eyes that belonged to his lover.

"There are many more reasons I could mention. All of these reasons fall into the final and most important reason. I want to marry you because I love you. I love you with all my heart. And I'm lucky enough that"

"you love me back."

"I don't think you understand how scare I am of losing you"

"So I want you to marry me...."

"I know that this may be too quick, I just apologised and you don't have to give me an answer now, but I really hope that you can take my last name, I really hope that we can build a future together."

Yeri was at lost of words, the feelings she was experiencing, she couldn't let a single word out from her mouth.

She also couldn't give him a proper answer.

She was still in the process of forgiving him. Yeri let out a shaky breath, smiling at him.

She wet the edge of her long sleeved hoodie and tried to wipe away the excess cream on his face.

"Thank you, Yeri,"

she smiled softly, but her eyes betrayed her as she looked at him with an expression he can't quite put his finger to.

"I-"

She was cut off by the ringing sound from her phone. 

Yeri looked at the caller ID, Hanseo

"Hanseo ?"

"We need to talk, It's urgent" 

"Hm ?"

"Han Seunghyuk brought the Interpol to take you back to the states. They'll be landing shortly" Yeri eyed Hanseok with worried eyes. Hanseok raised his brows to asked what was going on. However Yeri didn't answer him yet, asking Hanseok another question

"and my brother ?"

"Another team is on its way" 

"Shit" She cursed

"I'll be right there"

Yeri ended the call, quickly brushing her teeth with a new set of toothbrush