𝟐: 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐨𝐨

"Jang Junwoo ?"

She was too shocked to show any other reactions. Yeri was frozen in place, noticing that Junwoo hasn't aged even a day but he looked more attractive, more mature wearing a brown suit with a blue tie, having his semi curly hair down, he was as shocked to see Yeri but not as stunned as her.

After all, it was him who left her right ?

Yeri then snapped back to reality, quickly tidying up her things, then stood up.

"Sorry about that, I have to go" She looked down, avoiding eye contact with him, memories of him started crawling back to her. The women dressed with navy coloured blazer walked away from the scene, not wanting to face him.

After CEO Han signed the deal with Babel, Yeri felt proud and satisfied that Wusang law firm will be helping them. Before she had the chance to press the elevator button, she felt a strong hand holding her's.

She sighed, eyeing him.

"Can I help you ?" She asked in a very unpleasant tone

"Yeri, what are you-"

"I'm working" she shot

"you work here ?"

"None of your business" she walked past him

"Can we talk ?" 

"No" 

"Yeri, I'm sorry" he stopped her tracks, as he kept following her.His eyes looked too genuine for her to find a hint of lie.

"Yeah, no- a little bit too late for that, Junwoo" she looked pressed the elevator button going down

"Yeri please, let me-"

"Let you what ?"

"Explain ?" she asked, then scoffing

"You promised me, Junwoo...back then it hasn't even been 24 hours and you broke it"

"Yeri, you have to know that I never wanted to leave you, I was forced.."

"Yeah, right"

"Please, let's have lunch and I'll explain everything. I'll buy you your favourite matcha drink" He practically begged her while she stepped inside the lift.

She turned to face him, seeing that pout which made her heart skipped a beat. His Palms rubbing each other, begging for her to accept his offer.

But the elevator door started to close slowly.

"Yeri !" He called out as the door completely went shut.

That moment he felt like he lost his chance forever

However, it changed when he saw the elevator door opening slowly. He saw her figure, the person that made him relive all their memories together. Yeri signalled him to join her by eyeing her left side, indicating him to enter the lift and that she had accepted his offer.

He happily stepped inside, giving her the smile that she missed but wouldn't admit.

Before the elevator door closed, an energetic female voice was heard.

"wait !"

"Chayoung ? I thought you're still doing paperwork" Junwoo spoke

"No, I'm going home, I have a bad feeling about the missing researcher for RDU-90 from Chairman Jang's villa"

"What ? The researcher is gone ?" Yeri snapped. The lady and Junwoo realised that they spilled the beans after deciding to keep it a secret at first.