Covering Up Your Face

We interrupt the fight for a heart warming story 2 years before Gojirin and Kiryu were born.

Ethan: Alright I'm leaving the kids here with you two, I'm guessing since I know Genji has experience with children you will all be fine

Angela: *Flashbacks to Genji destroying a orphanage when he had pure hatred towards humanity*

Genji: We'll be alright you enjoy your time with the wife

Ethan smiled towards his children as he left the couple's house.

Angela: We'll I guess this is basically a test to see if we're prepared to have children!

Genji: I had a son before I married you remember? So if they're anything like a him then I'm sure we'll be fine!

Angela: I guess you're right...

(Hellia and Exedra are 3 years old so yeah there's some context)

Hellia was wearing a veil to cover up her face as Exedra was playing with Zeus in puppy form. Zeus didn't really care as he just laid on the ground while Exedra hopped around him. Angela walked over to Exedra with a dog toy as he would jump up and try to grab it. Genji smiled seeing his wife enjoy spending time with the kid until he notice someone wasn't there. Genji looked around until he saw a door open, Genji sighed and walked towards it and followed the path of open doors until he found Hellia in their bedroom crying by a mirror.

Genji: Hellia? What's wrong?

Hellia: I look horrifying! *tears up*

Genji: What!? What do you mean? You're one of the prettiest little girls I've ever seen!

Hellia took off her veil showing Genji the demonic left side of her face, her face was covered in tears. Genji looked at her confused and dumbfounded.

Genji: Are you sure? You look very pretty you know?

Hellia: No I don't I look like a monster!

Genji began to chuckle as Hellia looked at him confused.

Hellia: What's so funny?

Genji: Oh it's just that you're calling yourself a monster when you should be calling me a monster!

Hellia: Why?

Genji: Well, you know the mask I wear?

Hellia: Yes?

Genji: I wear it because I want to cover up something that might scare somebody! You want to see?

Hellia was reluctant at first but then nodded as Genji smiled taking off his mask revealing his face to the little girl.

Hellia gasped at Genji's face as she began to notice the scars on the left side of his face.

Genji: You see were not so different...beauty doesn't come from your looks...it comes from your heart

Hellia: What happened to you?

Genji: Well long story short, let's just say I got really mad and I did some things that resulted in what I am today

Hellia: Your eye is so cool!

Genji: Really? Well let me show how to do it! First you have to close your eye and focus your energy on it. Imagine a flame bursting up and than open your eye!

Hellia opened her eye as she notice she had the same effect a Genji.

Hellia: Wow, you learned how to do this!?

Genji: Well it kinda of just happened

Hellia turned it off and hugged Genji tightly and smiled wiping the tears from her eyes.

Hellia: Thank you Uncle Genji!

Genji was silent for a moment remembering his son Carnel when he was a baby. Genji smiled as a tear fell his eye as he hugged her back.

Genji: Your welcome little princess...so what do you want to eat?

Hellia: The souls of the innocent...

Genji: ...Two Simmon bagels coming right up

Later

Hellia: Mommy mommy Uncle Genji taught me this cool trick!

Historia: Really what is it?

Hellia closed her eyes and opened them as her left side let out a flame of energy.

Historia: .....I'm going to kill that man

Hellia: Wha?

Historia: I'm going to thank that man!

Hellia: Alright tell uncle Genji I said hi!

Ethan in the corner: Show off

If you're wonder why I made this, was because I felt like exploring the relationship of characters more which I might do more in the future. By the way when I release part 6 this will be moved below it so all the parts are connected.