Resla Vs. Historia

The fusion smiled towards Historia with the dark woman forming a blood sword with Resla forming an ink scythe. The two rushed at each other clashing weapons, Resla smiled as her physical strength greatly overpowered Historia's. Historia broke the hold swing her sword at the fusion only for them to dodge every time. Historia punched Resla in the face hitting her cheek with the fusion smiling with her eyes filling with ink and her pupils turning red before she punched Historia in the face breaking her nose. She fell to the ground holding her nose with blood dripping through her hands while she tried to cover it up.

Resla: Oh look the great Historia on her knees after taking a punch, you sure act all tough but with one punch you're already on your knees

Historia growled forming a blade and swing it at the fusion surprising them cutting a small bit of her hair. Resla did her best to dodge each and every attack Historia threw at her only for Historia to stab the blade into her stomach. Resla began to cough out blood as she fell to her knees, Historia smiled with Meria and Dianii getting up realizing Historia plans on killing the two. Meria was about to run to her sister only for them to wink at her which told both to stop.

Historia: On my knees you say, well who's on their knees now, your fusion was physical strong but not strong enough against me, good bye meaty~

Historia then caused the fusion's body to explode leaving Meria and Dianii shocked and filled with horror. Historia smiled at Dianii remembering her telling her that her days as Top Bitch were over. That was when Historia heard the sound of moving blood and guts, she turned her head to see the once red blood colored in black ink. It traveled to one location as a woman rose from the puddle revealing Resla.

Resla: Miss me?~

Historia growled remembering Resusa's abilities as they virtually made her indestructible. Though that was the case, virtually, Historia smiled rushing back towards the fusion with her blade with the fusion turning her arms into ink as they formed a solid blade. They clashed once more with Historia moving fast as Resla moved more calmly and relaxed, Historia slammed her blade on Resla's blade as it cracked only for ink to spew out and cover Historia's blade and turned the blood into ink. Historia flew back trying to think of a way to beat her as the fusion walked slowly towards her.

Resla: Historia, Historia, there is no way you can beat him, I outclass you in every way, speed, strength, and mentality while you are nothing but the "worst girl" in the multiverse

Historia: SHUT UP!!!

Historia's scream echoed through out the room of spirit and time, Resla smiled before charging towards Historia as the two clashed. Historia cut Resla's stomach only for tentacles to come out and grab Historia and slam her around before throwing her towards Dianii only for the woman to throw her back in. Historia was then punched in the face only for Resla to met back with a face of flames as Historia exploded a massive blast of fire as hot as she possibly could. Resla fell back as Historia smiled seeing the ink drip from the burning woman.

Resla: IT BURNS!!! IT BURNS!!! AAAAAAHAHAHAhahaha... you do remember all of Angela's abilities right? One of powers being related to a fire like ability, so... thanks for the boost

Resla let out a pulse that sent everyone flying as she stood in the center as flames burned around her body. Her eyes were bright red with white in the middle with her mothra symbols burning the brightest as a red line rolled down the left side of her face.

 Her eyes were bright red with white in the middle with her mothra symbols burning the brightest as a red line rolled down the left side of her face