Dianii Aka Genderbent Genji

In a destroyed city in another world like Genji's Prime Universe. Another being stood as the alpha, her body was covered in armor. She wore a martal arts legs only as the rest of her body was exposed but covered by her cybernetics. She had long black hair and one scar that went across the left side of her face.

 She had long black hair and one scar that went across the left side of her face

(Inspired By Chichi)

The female was known as Dianii, she was the queen of the monsters in her world. No one challenged her, she eradicated all of the human race in her timeline. Though her timeline was different, instead of the daughters of Mothra it was Mothra Leo. Resusa or any male version didn't exist making sure there was no Carnel. She was alone as she sat on a destroyed building listening to the sound of birds. Nature had taken over the city, she just sat down to listen to nature's music. That was when she heard the sound of a portal open turning around to see two figures. A hooded woman and a 7.6 foot tall man standing next to her. Dianii stood up confused but could feel the power the two possessed. The woman smiled as she wore a hood and pointed towards Dianii.

??????: Sick em...

The figure roared dashing towards Dianii as she put her arms together to forming a metal shield. He punched the shield in half causing Dianii to use her gauntlet as 4 blades came out. She swung it right into the figure's chest leaving a mark on the armor. Dianii smiled as she unleashed a chest beam sending the figure back. Dianii walked towards the figure retracting her blades. The figure rose up as a tail swung behind him, he began to slam it on the ground as a sign of challenging for dominance. The hooded woman smiled revealing her red eyes.

??????: Kill her...

The figure roared running towards Dianii as Dianii stood still and jumped over him. She pointed her gauntlet at him and shot a hook as it stabbed into his back causing him to roar out in pain. Dianii zoomed into his back as she used her gauntlet and stabbed him in the back. The hooded woman sighed as black ink dripped from her face causing the figure to rip her from his back. The figure roared throwing her into a wall sending her flying into more walls. The figure then appeared. behind her punching her into the ground. Dianii stood up and coughed out blood as she was grabbed by the neck. She looked at her attacker and growled as he revealed himself.

 She looked at her attacker and growled as he revealed himself

??????: That's enough Black...you had your fun, but now we need to carry on with my objectives!

Genji Black: Yes darling...*drops Dianii*

The woman smiled as black ink began to travel to Dianii. Dianii growled as Black stepped on her back so the ink could enter so Resusa could control her. Until...

The woman was then struck by a red beam sending her flying into a building a exploding. Genji Black admittedly got off Dianii and rushed to the pink haired woman who was regenerating from the attack.

Resusa: It's been a long time, Angela...

Resusa looked up in the sky to see a blond figure staring down at them.

Angela: Time to send you back to the hell hole you came from...