Anime Opening And Ending 2: Endgame

Opening 2:

It opens with Genji punching Ethan right in the jaw as the two continued to strike eachother until the two unleashed a blast destroying everything. It than reveals all the current Ocs expect for Ethan and Genji holding up black star dragon balls. It than shows Genji training in the background as Angela winks at the audience with the same with Ethan and Historia. It than shows Legendaro and Darkusnoid forming a yin and yang as Ryku broke through it. It than shows Angela and Genji's children as it fades to show Genji training. The same does with Ethan but Ymir is in the picture. Ryku stands still as he opens his eyes releasing a red glow. It than shows the Aot cast than Maya smiling than the Yeager family. All the main ocs walk on the battlefield as it than shows everyone showing off their abilities and forms. Than shows Reiner getting beat up by Eren until it shows Angela and Historia going at it in the sky until Historia throws down a orb of death at the ground exploding behind Genji with him charging up into his Ultimate form while rushing towards Ethan who was also in his Ultimate Form. The two collided as Genji roared as the aura of Ultra Instinct surrounded him only for him to swipe it away revealing Hellia and Ryku in his dark form battling it out in the sky. It than shows Genji and Ethan jumping down as a bright light exploded revealing a grown Hellia and Gojirin standing in their place.

Ending 2:

The screen shows Genji and Ethan getting up as everyone watches them. The two growl until they notice a saiyan with purple hair in the distance. It than shows the earth as it fades to reveal Historia until Ethan blinks as he's injured. Ethan growls until he sees everyone come to stand by his side. Ethan turns his head foward and smiles with the sun rising with everyone rushing foward at their opponent.