𝘴𝘪𝘹

𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯

𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯

       Do you guys like movies? I mean I love movies but do you? I think movies are great, especially when there's some who is really attractive in the movie. You just obsess over it. Am I wrong?

        Everyone usually goes to the movies with a boy and then they start making out. They miss half of the movie by just doing that. Whats the point of going to the movies if you can't even watch it cause your tongue is down someone throat.

It doesn't t make sense to me.

Marcia invited me to the nightly double, I don't mind going but I'm going with Marcia and Cherry and probably their boyfriends cause they're like lost puppies following them everywhere.

I was having second thoughts about going to the movies. I didn't want to go. I know I should though and who knows maybe it will be an actual good movie and i can ignore them the whole time, hopefully.

           I decided to put o.my a white mini skirt with a black turtle neck and my favorite white leather boots. I left my hair down and just brushed it out.

            I'm not much of the glam make up person, I like the more natural not cakey route in make up

            I'm not much of the glam make up person, I like the more natural not cakey route in make up. Plus i looks decent with it so that's what I put on.

            When I finished Marcia was still getting ready so I laid down in bed thinking. I like thinking sometimes but when your head really starts to think and it goes down to the insecurities, it's horrid. It's something I wish I can just stop or control because it just gets to the point where I think I'm a monster.

          I'm not though. I haven't done anything to be a monster. I wish I didn't think of my self so poorly. One day someone will know. They will know. I don't want anyone to know.

          I was starting to feel blue and numb. Maybe to not feel numb I just need to feel it. The blade ripped my skin and the blood dripping down. How can a blade so small but so sharp just cut so quickly?

           I watched the blood dripped down my wrist. I felt tears stream down my cheeks. The words not being good enough just kept appearing in my mind. I hated myself. That line turned into two lines,  that turned into three, which turned into four.