𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯

𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯

          A new day. 3 weeks clean. It's been hard to stop but I'm trying. That's all that matters, I'm trying my hardest. Carter calls every night and every morning to make sure I'm okay. Most days I can't get out of bed. The good thing is that it's summer.

          Home life has been the same so don't expect everything is fine and that it magically went away but I'm a little better. Something is better then nothing. I think I repeat that in my head at least 20 times a day or something. It helps.

Today Carter told me to put on an outfit. I don't know why, I don't know where we are going, but I did as told. I took a cold shower cause it was hot out. Okay maybe not freezing cold but warm. I did everything necessary to be clean and fresh.

          I did my make up and I added some gloss to my lips. I put on a white long sleeve button up and a white skirt. I wanted to be a little out there today so I put on some white socks and black high heel doll shoes. Well that's what I call them.

         I looked at myself in the mirror and grinned softly

         I looked at myself in the mirror and grinned softly. I didn't look so shabby. Carter told me to just brush my hair and not do anything else to it. I heard my phone ring so I picked up and Carter told me to go out.

          No one was home so I just grabbed my black Prada shoulder bag and left out the door to Carter beautiful light green mustang.

"Hey" I opened the car door and was about to sit but I wanted to bring brownie. "Can I bring brownie?" I asked him, he bit his lip and thought about it.

"Fine, go hurry! We have to be somewhere" I kissed his cheek and ran into the house and grabbed his leash.

"Brownie! Baby! Come down!!" I yelled, about 30 seconds later I saw brownie run down the stairs, wagging his little tail. "We're going out, yes we are" I smiled and picked him up.

Brownie doesn't really get out of the house much, I mean he goes into the back yard a lot but he doesn't usually like going out. He's a puppy so he's not really used to the world yet. I try taking in to the park but he just won't go, he would lay down and just not move.