𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯

𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯

You know the big dick energy that every asshole has when they try impressing a broad right? I mean it's nothing new every guy in history acts like a total ass to try to have a chance with a broad. I'm one of those guys.

I know you're fucking judging me. I mean is it a surprise? I treat broads like shit. It's like a legacy of mine. It's what I'm known for. Break their hearts. Well that's the meaning of what a fuck boy is, you fuck them, you make them feel like they can't live with out you, then you tell them to go fuck themselves and that they never meant anything to you.

Maybe that's why I can't get into an actual serious relationship. I was in a relationship last year. Sylvia Garrison. Little slut. We were on and off for a whole ass year or something. We always cheated on each other and treated each other like shit but the make up sex was worth it.

I also have trust issues so I don't think that helps in the relationship department and abandonment issues, love issues, everything issues. Don't forget anger issues. I got a fuck ton of that. I get pissed off because of anything and everything. I'm a fucked up kinda guy.

The broads I usually go for are they skanky ones on the north side. I've been with a soc once and that was because she wanted to cheat on her boyfriend with someone she knew he would get pissed with.

South side broads are uptight. Not really easy to tell them to let me fuck them.

That leads me up to socs on greaser territory. You see a soc in greaser territory you jump them. Weirdly enough there was two socs on greaser territory at McDonalds.

It was some broad in a skirt and sweater. Like every other soc broad. Then this guy with shorts, and a button up. He looked like a queer. I don't mind them, I don't care. If you like dudes like dudes, if you like broads like broads, if you like a fucking unicorn like a fucking unicorn I don't give a fuck.

Just don't piss me off that's it. You piss me off I don't care if you a fucking 4 year old kid, I'll knock your teeth out and then feed it to you. I hate kids.

Anyway, before I get pissed off thinking about getting pissed of, I'll get to what I was getting to.

The broad. She had long light brown hair, scared eyes. She kept eyeing me. I returned her a favor and eyed her back but she got all flustered and left cause all the guys started to look at her.

She was nice to look at. A new face that I've never seen round was nice.

"Who was that?" Sodapop giggled softly drinking his milkshake and throwing a fry at Steve.

"I have no idea, pone?" Johnny asked Ponyboy cause Ponyboy knows everyone at his school. He's that much of a dork.

"Marcias little sister. I have no idea what her name is." He shrugged and sipped his coke.

"Who the fuck is Marcia?" Steve muttered knowing it was probably going to be a soc. We don't mess with soc broads.

"She's a soc, her dad is real rich, owns all the banks in Tulsa. She's best friends with the most popular girl in school Cherry Valance. They are cheerleaders" he explained to us, who needs the fucking dictionary when we got Ponyboy Curtis.

"Little sister? How little?" Two-bit smirked and wiggled his eyebrows at me, I shook my head and scoffed. "What? Just askin?"

"I don't know, all I know is that she's Marcia's little sister and she's quiet" great help he is.

"What is a soc doing on grease territory anyway?" I muttered under my breath. They shouldn't be here they could get jumped by anyone. Shepard gang hates socs they'll hurt them if they even say the words grease.

"They probably got lost or something, Catch!" Soda threw a fry at Steve's mouth and he caught it.

"Dally you and Sylvia wanna go to dingos next Friday with us? We takin' Evie and Sandy" Steve asked me. I didn't realize I forgot to tell them Sylvia and I aren't together no more.

"She two timed me, we done for good." I grabbed another cigarette from my pack and lit it. I hate Sylvia. I was in jail and I found out she cheated on me. She's such a fucking slut. Then again when was she ever not one. She slept with every guy in the north side while she was dating me.

"Damn sorry Dal" two said to me and I shrugged it off. She's in the past I don't give a fuck about my past. I can't do anything about what happened before.

"Whatever, I'll just hunt for some action. You guys in?" I asked Johnny and Ponyboy.

"Nothing that illegal Dal, I want Darry to not yell at me" Ponyboy bit his nails and I slapped his hand out of his mouth.

"Stop biting your fucking nails, and who said anything bout getting into trouble with the fuzz. I'm just gonna walk round mess with people then Go to the drive in" I blew the smoke from my cigarette feeling every tense spot just ease slightly.

"I'm in" Johnny shrugged, eating the last of the fries.

"Same here, if I'm not that boozed up" Two laughed , he's such a drunk. Drinks at 7:30 in the morning until he passes out at night.

"I guess I'll go, if it's nothing big, plus I might actually have some fun" Ponyboy shrugged and I nodded

"Cool. Friday it is" I nodded and leaned back on the booth seat closing me eyes. The guys weren't leaving anytime soon so I might as well just relax for a minute or two.

They didn't stop talking but I kept hearing their voices get farther and farther away the more I felt everything in my mind get all fuzzy and black.