𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯

𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯

You ever like someone so much that you just never want them to leave? I mean I know I've gone out with her sometimes but she's good. She isn't toxic that's what I mean. I asked her to be my girl. She said yes.

I don't think I have to explain my feelings towards you... I'll just say if I was girl at the moment i would probably squeal. God that's embarrassing to say.

Mickey was a total cock block cause I forgot all about him, then she brought Mickey up and it was 10 something so I knew he was awake. Probably crying. I'll give you an imaginary 1000 dollars if he's crying and if he's not then uh I'll be surprised and not do anything.

Leah is also meeting my friends today.... I swear to fucking god if someone tries something their dead.

I stopped the car in front of the house and got out, to open the door for Leah but she beat me to it.

" so Mickey lives with your friends?" She tilted her head confused. I chuckled softly and walked all the way to the front of the house with her.

"No he lives with me but, I dropped him off at my friends house when he was sleeping and well I don't know if he's-" I got cut off by some screams and cries "okay" I muttered getting my answer right then and there.

"He sounds scared" she pouted and I chuckled softly

"He's always scared, now come on I gotta shut him up before the whole neighborhood thinks we're killing him" I opened the door and the cries inside the house were much louder.

For a second I worried that something really fucking bad happened to him so I went into the living room quickly.

I kneeled down to his height and said "Hey Mickey, hey, stop crying. I'm here now stop crying" he wrapped his arms around the back of my neck and put his head on my shoulder.

"Thank the lord!! You made him stop crying!" Ponyboy smiled and leaned back onto the wall.

"That kid has been crying sense 7:30 am, he would pause for a second but then he would just cry even louder" Darry sat on his chair trying to relax after a night with Mickey.

"Dally who is the annoying kid anyway?" Steve asked me, before I answered his question noticed Leah was looking at some pictures on the wall.

"Guys uh, meet uh shes my girl. Leah" I sat on the couch with Mickey still sniffing and calming down in my arms.

"Oh hi, sorry, I was looking at the cute pictures. I'm Leah...Johnson." She grinned softly and stood there like a sore thumb, she sometimes is awkward but like in a cute way.

"Oh my god it's pretty soc girl" Sodapop whispered

"Right, the girl Dal kidnapped from the drive in" I hate my friends. Okay, I don't hate them but don't make me looking bad.