𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯

𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯

I felt Dallas slowly and softly run his finger tips up and down my spine. I loved his touch. It felt nice. My eyes fluttered open and I noticed my face was pressed against his chest.

I sat up looking at him and lifted up my arms to stretch. He chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me on top of him.

"Good morning doll" he smiled and pecked my lips. I want to wake up to this every morning. My bare chest pressed against his, I like not feeling insecure. It was the first time in a while where I felt completely fine with someone just looking at me naked.

"Good morning, boyfriend" I smiled back and kissed him again.

"You are gonna keep calling be boyfriend aren't you?" I nodded and giggled. I won't ever stop calling him boyfriend.

"We aren't gonna be like other couples, we are different" I flipped my hair and he started laughing softly.

"Girlfriend are you gonna stay with me the whole day?" I felt his hands run down my back to my butt. I wanted to stay the whole day. I don't know what my parents would say. Would they care? "We can shower together, kiss a little more, have sex, eat, talk, have sex"

"Dally" i noticed Mickey wasn't here. Where was Mickey? I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him.

        "Yes?"

        "Where's Mickey?" I asked him kinda concerned... I mean it is his kid. 

       "Shit. Mickey" He groaned and ran his hand through his hair. "Come on go shower I'll join you, shit. I forgot about him" I got out of bed and covered myself with the blanket so that I could go to the bathroom.

         "Dally how can you forget about your own kid?!" I yelled loudly from the bathroom. I turned on the shower and got in. 

          "I was having too much fun with you" he got in the shower with me, "you look sexy as fuck" he smirked and hugged me from behind. "Hi babe"

"Hello stranger" i turned my head to face him and he kissed me.

"You're naked" he smirked and I laughed, already feeling his little man wanting action.

"I kinda have to shower, speaking of shower, I have to shower before I look like a wrinkly prune" i pecked his lip and tried to turn around but he had his arms wrapped around my waist and well.... when I turned around my body was pressed on his. He was turning me on. His plan was working.

"You know you have this look on your face and in your eyes, they look like they want something" I want to but I don't know shower sex I don't know.

"Dally.." I muttered softly he wiggled his eyebrow and bit his lip which made me laugh.

"I know you want me" I felt his dick pressed on my clit. "You're on the pill right?"