𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯

𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯

The adrenaline at the party kicked in. It's been 2 hours. I'm wasted but I felt good. We took a few more shots after the last two.

He told me to take off my jacket cause it was getting really hot. I did and so did he. He went to put them in his room then came back and grabbed me by the waist.

"I'm back" he slurred slightly on his words. This party felt never ending and I was loving it.

"Fucking kiss me already" I mumbled back and smashed my lips onto his. It felt like a type of electricity that lingered on our lips. His lips were soft but so rough. He tightened his grip on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I ran my hand up his chest to the side of his neck.

We slowly broke the small make out session we had. His eyes were filled with want. He put one of his hands under my dress and grabbed my ass. I looked at his lips then at his eyes. I want him.

He clenched his jaw and squeezed my ass softly again. I slowly ran my hand down his chest with the thought of just him railing me in mind. I don't think I've ever been this horny ever. He was sweaty and hot.

"Let's go upstairs, there ain't people there" he said in my ear. I nodded and put my hand in his. We both quickly went upstairs, not wanting to waste time.

When we got in his room he closed the door and pushed me to the wall.

          "Do you want to take that off or should I?" He asked me, I looked into his dark brown eyes and kissed him passionately. He was my escape from reality. 

I started to unbutton his jeans as he began kissing, sucking, and biting my neck softly. I moaned softly as he got to my collar bone close to my chest.

"Get on the fucking bed" I bit my lip and quickly tried taking off my boots but these mother fuckers wouldn't come off.

I looked at him and he couldn't help but laugh at my embarrassing moment. Of course the moment of my life where I'm with him and I'm confident, I get my shoes stuck on my feet.

"Why did you wear boots if you knew this was gonna happen doll?" Dally was only in his boxers, I was still fully dressed. He kneeled down and helped me take off my boots.

"I'm sorry for being such a turn off at the moment" I mumbled softly

"Look at that I just took off your boots" he threw the boots to the other side of the room and started kissing my thighs.

"Dally" I said softly

"Mmm?" He mumbled and looked up at me.

"Can you sit down on the bed?" He furrowed his eyebrows and looked kinda annoyed at the fact that I was asking him to do something. I put my hand close to his ear and cheek. I leaned in and kissed him. He started to get on top of me but I pushed him off.