11

It was already 4pm when Jeongwoo left. We still watched two movies with Asahi but since the second one is boring, they both ended up sleeping. I woke Jeongwoo up because it's getting late and he's staying for too long here already.

I went upstairs to change my clothes. When I have nothing to do anymore, I decided to paint. This is what I always do when I have so many time to spare. And since we have a week vacation before the next semester, I guess I have all the time in the world to paint, read books and space out.

I prepare my art materials infront of my window—my usual spot. I got my earphones and play some music while painting.

Sunset. I painted a sunset at the beach. It's not close to what I saw that time, but it still reminds me of that time when Jeongwoo and I watched the sunset together. I can't stop thinking about it because it is one of the happiest moments of my life.

My painting is almost done when someone sent me a message on Instagram.

Pjeongwoo_:
are you sure you don't want to be my girlfriend?

I chuckled when I saw his message. He's still into it. He never stopped talking about it earlier and now he's asking me again. This kid is really something. I put down the brush I am holding to write him my reply.

Asamihmda:
keep trying

Pjeongwoo_:
will you be my girlfriend?

Please be my girlfriend! I'll sing you everyday and every night. Until you fall asleep.

I can wash your dishes too! :)

I can't stop laughing from his messages. Ahh, he has no idea how much I like him. It's just...I don't want to rush things between us because I am happy to what we have right now. But I hope he knows that he already have my heart.

Asamihmda:
Asahi will be annoyed if he sees you here. Hahaha

And don't bother me, I'm doing something.

Pjeongwoo_:
and what is that you're doing that's more important than me? 🤔

Asamihmda:
painting.

Pjeongwoo_:
woah! Let me see!

I'll facetime you.

Before I could even complain, he's already calling me. Oh yeah, we exchanged numbers earlier. I pressed the answer button. His face is all over the screen. I almost dropped my phone in surprise. But he looks so handsome with his black hair falling down his forehead. When he smiles at me, looking super excited, I can't help myself from smiling too.