15

Chapter 15: Say something

Weekends have passed and it's Monday again. We've just finished with our morning classes so we're here at the cafeteria, having our lunch. I looked at my phone to see if Jeongwoo already replied on my message this morning but he's been offline since then.

Today is the opening season of their Sport Festival, and he already informed me last night that he won't probably be able to reply on me on time due to his busy schedule. So I guess, this is it.

I missed him already but I have to wait for Wednesday to see him again because that's the only day we're not loaded with school works. And also, that's the day of their performance. So for the meantime, all I can do is to be patient.

I kicked Jungsoo feet under the table to get her attention. She was grumpy when she looked at me, but when I mouthed Yoshi's name, she immediately turn her head to his direction. She shook her head before going back to eating.

"He's getting more and more handsome every day, right?" I commented.

Jaehyuk looked up and asked who, "Me? I know, right. Not a big deal." He added, giving us a sly smile.

"Bitch please. You're annoying." Jungsoo said.

"Yoshi." I said.

"Ah, Prince Yoshi." Jaehyuk said. "I think it's because he's dating Arra."

I saw Jungsoo eyes flickered. When she noticed her sudden reaction, she bows her head again to her plate, but she's not touching her food anymore.

"Arra? The art club President?" I asked for Jungsoo because she obviously wants to know more.

"Arra arra!!" Jaehyuk said teasingly. "Yoshi brought her to Hyunsuk's party last week. And they seemed pretty close. I actually felt envious to Yoshi because I have a huge crush on Arra. I mean, who wouldn't? She's pretty, talented, smart and super nice." He added with his glimmering eyes probably imagining Arra going out with him.

I started to get worried about Jungsoo. I want to stop Jaehyuk from saying more but he still continued.

"But since it's Yoshi hyung, I can give way. He's a nice person afterall. They deserve each other." I stared at Jaehyuk and signaled him to stop because of Sojung. But he doesn't seems to get it. "What?" He even asked me.

I heaved a deep sigh and do a face palm. He was hopeless. Meanwhile, Jungsoo stands up and silently leave the table with her tray.

"I told you to stop talking already!" I said to Jaehyuk, giving him a death glare.

"You did? But why?" He asked. He's still oblivious. "Is she mad? I thought she already moved on from Yoshi hyung?"

"That's what I thought too. But she looks bothered these past few days and I could only think of one reason."

"You think she hasn't move on from Yoshi hyung yet?" He asked and I nodded as my answer. "But why? When she's the one who broke up with him? And she doesn't care at all? Atleast that's what she's showing us. Or not?"

I tried to end our conversation there and follow Jungsoo instead. She was not in the room when I got there. So I searched in comfort rooms but instead of finding her, I saw these bunch of guys fighting with a senior. I wanted to help but what can I do? They're guys and they're manier in numbers. And I am just a 48kls girl.

Suddenly a girl appeared before my eyes and yelled at those boys. And before they can see me, someone grabbed my arm and pull me away from the scene.