04

Chapter 4: A song 'Like we used to'

Pjeongwoo_

Did you like it?

I think I put too much sugar on it. What do you think? It's my first time to bake.

I'm actually nervous by your verdict.

I can tell how tensed he is by just reading his messages. I find it cute though. The fact that he learned how to bake just to give me these cookies is something I should be grateful for. Now the problem is, this is bad. Really really bad for my feelings.

Asamihmda:
it was a little bit sweet but for the first timer, I think you did good.

Pjeongwoo_:

I'm relieved. Thank you.

Asamihmda:
thank you too.
But Jeongwoo, you don't really have to do this.

Pjeongwoo_

but I want to do it.

Asamihmda:
You can't just do everything you want.

Junghwan thinks that we're something. He asked questions I couldn't answer. I don't want him..them to think that there's something romantic going on between us.

Pjeongwoo_:
is it because I'm younger again?

Asamihmda

well, yes.

And I'm not yet ready to date another guy. So, can you do me a favor this time? Please?

Pjeongwoo_:
okay. I understand now.

I'm sorry.

Please take care of yourself.

Now why do I feel like I am hurting inside? Is he really going to stop everything like that? I mean...whatever. It's for our good so this thing must stop now.

Asamihmda:
i'm sorry Jeongwoo.

He didn't reply after that. I never felt so sad ovewr someone I barely even know. I badly want to message him again. But am I going to say? That would just make me look desperate. 

Jungsoo doesn't asked anything about my Milktea and cookies. She just gave me a satirized look before and after sipping from my cup. Of course she knows! She's the first one to know after all. Meanwhile, Jaehyuk still has no idea about it. I didn't say anything so he just assumed that I bought it. He ate most of the cookies.

"This is kinda dry, where did you buy it?" I almost laugh at his comment about the cookies. I remember telling Jeongwoo that it's fine which in fact it is dry and sweet and yeah, you get my point. I just don't want him to feel bad. Contrary to what I am doing right now.

"Uh, Asahi gave it to me." I lied.

Jaehyuk gave me the look. "You okay now? Ceasefire?" He knows about my current situation with Asahi. And he doesn't approve on both of our behavior.

"No and no. Maybe these are already expired." I joked. He acted as if he's about to throw. "Kidding." I smiled.

Pre-finals is coming. Some of our Professors are starting to give pointers to review. But others are just having fun by giving us extra loads. Those teachers are just torturous.