22

A week after Jeongwoo's Mom talked to me, and after Heesung and I exchanged some words in school and in our social media account, I asked Jeongwoo to come to our house. To make it clear, Heesung and I are just friends. Yeah, we're friends now. I discovered that he's not that all rude. Sometimes, he's tolerable even though he's complaining about my emotions most of the time.

Jeongwoo was so excited. He even brought lots of snacks; Donuts, chips, milktea, chocolates and a hoodie that he wants to give me. He made me wear it while we're watching the movie Hotarobi No Mori E. Just like the old times, we lay on the floor, him leaning his back on my bed, while I am leaning my back on his chest. Hugging me from the back while playing with my fingers.

I wasn't really watching the movie. My mind is occupied by some other things. Things that's bothering me and won't make me sleep at night.

"You okay?" He asked as he tries to look at my face. When he saw me crying, he immediately get up to ask me what's wrong. 

"It's the movie. I have this feeling that it's not going to be a happy ending." I lied. Whatever the ending is, I don't really care.

"What? Hahaha. Come on, let's watch it again to know." He held me back to his arm again and we continue to watch the movie. From time to time he'll check me out to know if I am still crying. He's funny.

"What the fuck!" Jeongwoo commented when the male protagonist touches the hand of a human kid and started to glow and vanish in the air. "O no! No! No! NOOOO!"

He was so hooked in the movie that it made him screamed and speechless after. I tried to calm him down by hugging his waist. He's obviously affected.

"What the hell did just happen?" He asked me.

"He disappeared." I simply said.

"But why?"

"Because he touched the kid?" I'm not really sure what to answer him because I did not pay attention that much to the movie.

"Ughh! That movie is so frustrating." He said. All I can do is to smile at his genuine reaction. I touched his left cheek with no reason. He stopped from talking and stare at me instead.

"Cuddle."

That word makes him smile so wide. He immediately grabbed my waist and pull me closer to him. We used the pillows to rest our heads. And the blanket to make us feel more comfortable. I made him rest his head on my chest this time so I can play with his hair. Usually, it's the other way around. But today, I want him to feel me. Because this could be the last time we'll be doing this.

"This feels so nice." He said. I could feel his warm breath on my neck. His warmth, I'll definitely miss it.

"Yeah." I replied.

We stayed in that position for almost an hour. Before I decided to pull away because it's getting late already. But he resisted. "Five more minutes." He said, whimpering. I let him have it. Then he let go. Though I wish he didn't.

He helped me clean my room. Then we go downstairs and look for Mom to bid his goodbye. Mom's reading a book in the living room. She stopped when Jeongwoo approached him.

"Oh, you're leaving now?" Mom asked.

"Yes, Auntie. Thank you for letting me stay here." He said politely. Then Mom hugged him and said her final goodbye.