CHAPTER ONE: THE MEETING

It's the start of a new school year. Elena and Bonnie are super excited and prepared to go through sophomore year.

"Elena i'm out front!" Said Bonnie over the phone.
"Coming!" Elena replied and then hung up.

Elena grabbed an apple, threw her bag around her shoulder and ran out the door.

Once Bonnie and Elena had arrived at Mystic Falls High School, Elena went to her locker and grabbed her books for History. On her way to class Elena had turned around and bumped into someone, leaving her books scattered across the floor.

"Oh, I'm so sorry..." The voice said.
"No it was completely my fault, I wasn't watching where I was going".

As Elena stood up, she got a proper glimpse of the guy standing in front of her. 'He's attractive; and I mean very attractive' Elena thought to herself.

"Oh, I'm Stefan, Stefan Salvatore". Stefan introduced himself.
"Oh, yeah um... I'm Elena Gilbert". Elena said back to Stefan.
"Hey, can I have your help...". Stefan asked Elena.
"Yeah sure, anything". Elena replied.
"Can you help me find this classroom?". Stefan asked politely.
"Oh, um... yeah! We have the same class together, so...". Elena replied
"Awesome, maybe wee can sit next to each other?". Stefan said.
"Yeah that would be great!". Elena said enthusiastically.

*In History Class*

Elena's POV:

As Stefan and I walked into class, I saw Bonnie and two free seats left next to her. I quickly walked over and sat in the middle seat so that i could sit with both Bonnie and Stefan. Every now and then, Stefan and I caught eye contact. After a few minutes had passed, Bonnie had sent me a message that read:
To: Elena
From: Bonnie
HOTTIE IS STARIN AT U xxx
Once i had read the message, I began to blush like crazy.

The bell had rang and all the students had pushed their way out of the door. Being the wise and smart person, I stayed behind with Bonnie and Stefan until the doorway was less crowded. As the three of us walked out of the door, Stefan had grabbed my hand, making me turn around and stop walking.
"Me, you, Grilll, tonight. We can get to know each other more" Stefan said.
"Sounds great! Pick me up at 6?" Elena asked.
"Sounds great." Stefan replied.

*At The Grill*

Stefan's POV

We are at the Grill and sitting at our table. There was some awkward silence until elena spoke up.
"How about we play a game..." Elena said.
"Depends what it is." Stefan replied.
"20 questions" Elena said.
"Sounds great! You first." Stefan replied.

*After 20 Question, Stefan and Elena had their Dinner and went to elena's house.*
"Thanks for tonight, I had fun." Elena said.
"Yeah same, thanks for coming i guess." Stefan replied.
"It was nice getting know more about you." Elena said to Stefan.
"Yeah i feel like i have known you for a lo-" Stefan was cut off when Elena had her hands cupped on his face and kissed him passionately.
"Thanks again" Elena said.
"Yeah, anytime. See you tomorrow?" Stefan replied.
"Yep! See you then!" Elena replied.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HEY GUYS! This is my first ever book i have written on wattpad so please feel free to tell me what you think about the first chapter. Also feel free to make some suggestions on what i should include in the next chapter. THANKS xxx tyneishajayne :)