CHAPTER TWO: CONFESSION

Bonnie drove to Elena's house to pick her up at drive her to school. On the car ride to the school, Elena decided to tell Bonnie all the details about the date.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Bonnie said in shock.
"I...kissed him." Elena said shyly.
"OH MY GOD, ELENA! Wait... so are you guys together or?..." Bonnie said.
"We haven't spoken about it really. I'll talk to him in private at school, behind the big building." Elena replied.

Elena really liked Stefan, but she wandered to herself, 'What if i tell him that i like him and he doesn't feel the same way. Or what if i scare him away? What am i going to do?!" Elena started to stress.

"Breathe." Elena said to herself quietly.

*At School*

Stefan's POV:
I walk down the hallways and bump into a very gorgeous girl. It's Elena.
"Oh, sorry didn't see you there." Stefan said.
"Oh, it's okay. Actually i need to talk to you... Meet me at the back of the big building at lunch?" Elena asked.
"Sure, see you there." Stefan replied.

*At Lunch Behind The Big Building*

I standing, leaning up against the wall, waiting for Elena. I hear a voice say "Well hello Mr.Salvatore" The voice said. I turned around to see it was Elena.
"Good evening Miss Gilbert." Stefan relpied.
"What is it that you wanted to talk about?" Stefan asked.
"Oh, yeah, um... about last night..." Elena was interrupted.
"I was probably the best night of my life..." Stefan said.
"So...does this mean that we're...together?" Elena asked shyly.
"Miss Gilbert. Will you do me the honours of being my girlfriend?" Stefan asked with confidence.
"I would love to be your girlfriend, Mr.Salvatore." Elena replied with a slight giggle at the end.

Stefan caressed Elena's face and cupped his hands over her cheeks and lent in for a passionate kiss, until the bell rang and destroyed the moment.

"See you tonight? My house?" Elena asked with a whole lot of confidence.
"See you tonight. Your house." Stefan replied and they both started to giggle.

They both lent in a kissed each other before going to class.

"See ya beautiful." Stefan said.
"See ya handsome." Elena replied and walked off laughing.

*Sitting in Art class*

Elena's POV:

I got really bored in art class, so i decided to text Stefan.

To: Stefan
From: Elena
Hey :) I'm in art class and i am extremely bored! SAVE ME!

A few seconds later, Elena got a message. It was a reply from Stefan.

To: Elena
From: Stefan
Hey :) I think we both need saving... I'm stuck in science and i feel like I am going to explode!

Elena giggled at his text message.
"Am I interrupting something, Miss Gilbert?" said Mrs Nicholson said.
"Uhhhh... No, sorry." Elena replied.
"Good. Now stay focused." The teacher said.

10 minutes later, the bell had rung. Elena walked towards her locker and saw Stefan waiting there for her.
"Hello Beautiful." Stefan said to Elena.
"Hello to you to." Elena replied.
They gave each other a smile and kissed. Elena opened her locker and put her books away.
"So, I was wandering... Maybe I could take you somewhere quite. It's a very beautiful place that is a secret to me. I've never taken anyone there before and i wanted you to be the first... What do you think? Would you like to come?" Stefan asked.
"Stefan, that's soooo sweet! I'd love to." Elena replied.
"Ok just make sure you wear bathers underneath what you're wearing tonight..." Stefan said.
"Alright, will do. Where are we going exactly?" Elena asked.
"Now that is a surprise..." Stefan said to Elena.
"Well I look forward to it! Pick me up at 6?" Elena asked.
"Sounds great! See you then." Stefan said.
"See you then!" Elena replied back,

Elena thought to herself, 'Where is he going to take me?' But she knew she would just have to wait and see!!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HEY GUYS! Feel free to tell me what you think. Also feel free to give suggestions for th next chapter! THANKS XXX tyneishajayne :)