CHAPTER FOUR:

It's 8 in the morning and Elena is laying there awake, thinking to herself.

'I feel like I have known Stefan for a very long time now, but if you think about it, it's only been 2 or 3 months. He makes me happy and comfortable, like i'm home. He's warm, open and honest. He has the sexiest hero hair anyone could have, the most beautiful green eyes and not to mention, a perfect body with a perfect personality.'

Stefan began to wake up. Elena laid beside him, staring at him. He knew she was staring at him so he decided to say something.

"Good morning, Elena." Stefan said with a smirk on his face.
"How did you know I was awake?" Elena asked.
"I could feel you staring at me..." Stefan replied.

At this moment, Stefan had pulled Elena's head towards him so that he could kiss her forehead.
After about an hour of laying in bed and watching television, Elena decided to go downstairs. As Elena was walking downstairs she could hear her Aunt Jenna and her Brother Jeremy, arguing. They were arguing because Jeremy was high and started wagging school. Elena decided to not even bother going down the rest of the stairs, she didn't want to intrude or be brought into it. She entered her room and came and sat next to where Stefan was lying.

"My Aunt Jenna and Brother Jeremy are arguing..." Elena said with a sigh.
"Is everything okay?" Stefan said with a concerned voice.
"Yeah, Jeremy is just always stoned and wagging school and I guess today is the day Jenna decided to try and ease him out of it, but... I don't think it's going so well." Elena explained to Stefan.
"Well then, how about we go hire some movies. I know that you have wanted to start watching 'Gossip Girl' for a while now and haven't had the chance to, so.... what do you say? 'Gossip Girl' at my house where it's quiet?" Stefan asked Elena generously.
"I think that sounds like a great idea. Thanks babe." Elena said as she went to the bathroom to have a quick shower.

*At Stefan's house watching 'Gossip Girl'*

"I know this may seem weird for a guy to say, but... i'm kind of enjoying this show!" Stefan said full of courage and ecstatically.
"I don't think it's weird at all..." Elena said whilst smiling and leaning in for a kiss.

Stefan and Elena snuggled up onto the couch and continued on watching 'Gossip Girl' until someone had knocked on the door. Stefan got up from the couch and went to go answer the door.

"Special Delivery for Stefan Salvatore!" The voice said.
Stefan opened the door to see a postman with a parcel in his hand.
"Are you Stefan Salvatore?" The postman asked.
"Yes." Stefan simply replied.
"I have a parcel for you from Damon Salvatore, so if you just sign here and here, the parcel is all yours." The postman said.

Stefan grabbed the pen the postman was holding out for Stefan, and signed the paper where it was indicated.
"Now you have yourself a nice day Mr.Salvatore" The postman said politely.
"Thanks, you too."

Stefan thought to himself, 'What could it be? Why would Damon send me a parcel when we haven't see each other for a long time? I guess we better find out.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HEY GUYS! Feel free to tell me what you think so far. Also feel free to suggest some ideas of what should happen in the next chapter, in the comments. THANKS XXX tyneishajayne :)