CHAPTER TEN: HERMOSO ISLAND HOLIDAY

ELENAS POV:

I AM ABSOLUTELY SPEECHLESS! This is soooo romantic and it is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me. I love Stefan so much I can't even explain it! I rushed inside to see a giant bed and a giant ensuite. It is so extremely beautiful here, I never want to leave. Might as well make the most of it whilst we are here. I throw my suitcase onto the bed and settle in right away and same with Stefan. After that, Stefan and I decided to go for a late night swim. We both out on our bathers and headed to th ocean where the water was crystal clear. We could see the most gorgeous sunset. It was purple, orange, pink and yellow. After a lot of splashing around, chasing each other around and watching the sun set, we headed back to the house and got ready for bed. There was a huge television which was fantastic. There were all of the seasons for 'Gossip Girl' in the television cabinet. I would have to say... This is the best day of my entire life.

*The Next Morning*

STEFANS POV:

I wake up to see that Elena wasn't lying next to me. I sit yo right away wandering where she was. As I look out of the window, I see her sitting on the beach with a cup of coffee in her beach chair with her favourite book 'Without You' by Allison Green. I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. After I kissed her on the cheek, I said good morning and sat there for a while just relaxing next to her. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever known and I am glad to cool her mine. She is intelligent, loyal, trustworthy, highly attractive, caring and loving. I love her sooooooo much words cannot explain. We decided to make some lunch as we were both getting hungry. We both went into out mini kitchen and cut up Camembert cheese with water crackers on the side. We made a bowl full of olives, stuff peppers and feta. After we are our lunch, we went for another long swim as it was a beautiful day outside. After our long and refresh swim, we both rushed inside as it started to rain. Elena and I had left the window doors opened and stood near the entrance watching the sun go down whilst it was luring down with rain. We both out blankets over the top of us and sat down with our cups of coffee.

"Elena." Stefan said with his sexy voice.
"Yeah." Elena said quietly.
"I love you." Stefan stated full of emotion.
"I love you too." Elena replied as she passionately kissed him for being the sweetest guy on earth.
"I bought you something." Stefan said whilst pulling out a present.
Elena unwrapped the present to find a photo album full of photos of the two of them.
"Oh my gosh!" Elena said as tears started to fill her eyes.
"Happy Birthday baby." Stefan said nicely whilst kissing her in the cheek.
"Stefan! I love it!" Elena said enthusiastically.
"I have something else, but that's back at home." Stefan indicated.
"Stefan! You shouldn't have! You didn't have to get me anything." Elena said sweetly.
"I wanted to buy you something and you're my girlfriend, why wouldn't I buy you something?!" Stefan said clearly.
"Aww! Stefan! I love you soooo much. Never forget that. It will be you, always and forever." Elena said as she cupped Stefan's face and kissed him with a lot of passion. Once they both released from the kiss, Stefan replied added something onto what Elena had just said.
"Always and forever it will be." Stefan said as they both giggled.

Find out what happens next in CHAPTER ELEVEN: TIME TO GO BACK TO LONDON

AUTHORS NOTE: HEY GUYS! Hope you liked this chapter, and even better, the story so far. Please feel free to comment and vote for this story and tell your friends about it. THANKS! tyneishajayne x :)