CHAPTER NINE: THE WEDDING/BIRTHDAY

It's the 10th of September and it's Damon and Katherine's wedding. Damon and Katherine had decided to have their wedding at Hyde park.

ELENAS POV:

I have been standing here for ages in these heels! The wedding is beautiful and Katherine looks absolutely divine. As I look at Damon, I see Stefan behind him looking at me. I saw him mouth something to me. 'I love you' he mouthed. 'I love you too' I mouthed back blowing a kiss. He did the same back to me until our moment was broken by the priest saying loudly and clearly, "I now present you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Damon kissed Katherine full of passion as Katherine was slightly arching backwards with her arms around his neck and his hands wrapped around her waist. As both Katherine and Damon walked back down the isle, me and Stefan were next to walk out next to each other. After Katherine got changed into a less heavier dress, Stefan and I stayed there for a few hours until we were hungry and left to get some dinner.

The day after the wedding is Elena's birthday and Elena doesn't know that Bonnie here to visit.

STEFANS POV:

I had organised a nice day for Bonnie and Elena for the nail salon and for an outstanding organic spa. Bonnie came around at about 11:00 am to surprise Elena.

***DING DONG***

As Elena walked over to the door, she looked back at me and said "I wander who that is." When Elena opened the door, her jaw had dropped at the sight of Bonnie holding her arms out for a hug. Elena started squealing and jumping around whilst hugging Bonnie. After a bit of a conversation, Elena went and got ready and then the next minute, they were both gone for their girly day out. After about 5 hours out with Bonnie, Elena was dropped back home so I could spend some time with her. Elena decided to have a nice warm shower which gave me plenty of time to finish preparing our romantic afternoon. I had planned for Elena and I to go to a small island not to far away, and stay there for a few nights. On the island is a nice house on the sand and the beach literally 4 metres away. I had packed my suitcase ready to go and I put it in the car so Elena couldn't see. As soon as Elena got out of the shower, she had pt on a tank top and some shorts with a nice pair of boots, a hat and a nice granny jumper. When I walked in the room I sat on the bed and started to speak as she was straightening her hair in the ensuite.

"Hey Elena." Stefan called.
"Yeah babe! What's up?" Elena said calmly.
"You need to start packing a suitcase for three nights." Stefan said excitedly.
"Oh! Okay I better get started then." Elena said whilst rushing around, packing.

Once Elena had finished packing, I drove her to the jetty where there was a boat waiting for us. As we both got on the boat with our luggage, Elena slightly slipped on some water. Luckily enough I caught her in my arms from behind her. The boat started to go once we were all seated and buckled up safely. After about half an hour, we arrived at the house on the island. The island is called 'Hermoso island' which means beautiful in Spanish. Once we got off the boat, Elena ran towards the house and was jumping and squealing with joy. After her girly moment she came running up to me and then eventually, she had jumped onto me latching on for her dear life and cuddling me so tightly that I could barely breathe. As long as she's happy, I'm happy and I love her.

Find out what happens next in CHAPTER TEN: HERMOSO ISLAND HOLIDAY

AUTHORS NOTE: HEY GUYS! hope you like the story so far and feel free to vote, comment and suggest something in the comments. Please also feel free to share this with other people. THANKS! tyneishajayne :) x