CHAPTER SEVEN: THE ANNOUNCEMENT

"Elena, wake up. We've landed." Stefan said excitedly.
"Oh, wow it's beautiful here." Elena said whilst waking up.

As Elena and Stefan got off the plane and collected their luggage, they walked outside to see Damon and his girlfriend Katherine waiting for them to take them to their hotel.

*At the Hotel*

ELENAS POV:

I met Damon and his Girlfriend Katherine for the first time today. They are very kind people. They drove both Stefan and I to our hotel which is called 'The Ritz'. We checked in under the name Salvatore and after that people started calling me Miss Salvatore which i found quite cute. The lady working at the reception ddirected/showed us to our room. IT IS A FRICKEN PENTHOUSE! I have never stayed in a penthouse before... it is AMAZING! Stefan and I started unpacking our suitcases and hanging our clothes up in the walk in wardrobe, placing our shoes and sorting out our things in our ensuite. There is a giant double bed with the best bed spread, and there's a very comfortable couch with the most biggest television i have ever seen which was hang up on the wall. And to top it off... there is great reception and the best wifi. I couldn't be happier than being here with the guy I love, Stefan. After all of the unpacking, Stefan and I began to feel tired so we decided to call it a night.

*The Next Day at Damon and Katherine's house*

After the huge gathering at their house, Damon and Katherine decided to make a toast.

"Thank you all for coming. Katherine and I have some very exciting news for all of you tonight. Katherine would you like to do the honours?" Damon said generously.
"Sure. Damon and I are getting married." Everyone started gasping and cheering and congratulating them.

Eventually it was Stefan and Elena's turn to congratulate them.
"Congratulations brother. I don't know what to say! This is amazing." Stefan said excitedly.
"Say you'll be my best man." Damon said full of courage.
"I'd be honoured to be your best man!" Stefan said with a huge smile on his face as both Damon and him went in for a bro hug.

"Elena, can I talk to you in private for a second?" Katherine asked nicely.
"Yeah sure." Elena said.
"I know i only just met you, but I feel that we have gotten really close already and i was wandering..." Katherine stopped talking.
"Wandering what?" Elena asked concerned.
"I was wandering if you would be my maid of honour. It's just that I don't have any siblings or close friends and since you're my soon-to-be brother in-laws girlfriend, maybe you be next to me during the wedding."
"Wow, Katherine! I would love to! Thank you so much!" Elena said whilst hugging Katherine.
"Thanks, also, we are going dress shopping together in three days. I kind of need your help for a dress for me and the dress for you and the bridesmaids." Katherine said excitedly with a little bit of stress.
"Awesome! Thanks again! I better go find Stefan." Elena said.
"Okay, see you later." Katherine said happily.
"See you later." Elena replied.

ELENAS POV:

After I found Stefan wee decided to go home and get some rest. When we got back to the hotel, Stefan could tell that I was holding something back.

"What's wrong?" Stefan said concerned.
"Nothing, it's just that... Katherine asked me to be her maid of honour." Elena replied shyly but happily.
"Oh my gosh! Elena that's amazing! Damon wants me to be his best man as well." Stefan said excitedly.
"Congratulations! Guess we're both in a wedding! Who knows, that could be us someday right?" Elena said.
"I can see that happening." Stefan said whilst giggling and leaning in to give Elena a kiss.

After Stefan and elena got ready for bed, they both sat on the couch watching 'Gossip Girl' until they were both tired.

Find out what happens next in CHAPTER EIGHT: SHOPPING TIME!

AUTHORS NOTE: HEY GUYS! Hope you're enjoying the story so far and feel free to comment, vote and make suggestions for later on in the story. THANKS! tyneishajayne :) x