" Viola " Part 2

__________________________________________________

"Whats going on?"

Viola turned her head towards the direction of the sound. It appeared that Alec had returned from the bathroom.

"Magnus thinks he'll be able to track down the demon who took Clary's memories with the help of Viola here." Said Jace. "But he says the demon will demand something in return."

Clary looked up; "What will he demand?"

"Can be anything, just know the risk of it." Viola spoke for the first time since she had come back and had been giving a complete briefing about the situation.

_________

"Yes well, come on, I had Clary draw the summoning symbol. Everyone make a circle and hold hands around the circle. Whatever you do, do not let go. It would break the connection or free the demon" Came Magnus' voice but Viola was only half listening. She reached out to grab his hand and with the other, hesitantly took Alec's. She wasn't exactly comfortable touching strangers and it felt as if Alec felt the same as he wasn't sure what to do.

_______

Alecs POV:

Her hands were soft in hers. He didn't know what to do and awkwardly held her hand not knowing why he felt this way, he was usually confident but something about her seemd odd to him. "I'm doing this for Jace, doesn't matter." He thought and tightened his grip.

(back to the previous pov)

His hand tightened across hers and she felt her face burn. She blinked a couple of times and started chanting along with Magnus.

The demon appeared and made his request. "A memory from each of you. That is all I ask. And then you shall have your answers."

"Think of a memory everyone" Magnus shouted over the chaos.

Viola could see everyone straining to keep the connection and watched as everyones memory went into the smoke the demon had created. It was hard to see which memory it was but she didn't really care. It seemed private enough and she didn't feel it right to know. Her own gears turned as she thought about her time with Tessa in London who was giving her a big hug. The first time she felt at home. The demon took it away and moved to Alec. She only caught a glimpse of a young girl before Alec yelled out and snatched his hand away from hers. The connection broke. The demon was free. Viola pushed her hands in a circular motion just emitting enough magic to control the demon and then fainted.

___________________________________

(Part isn't finished yet. Sorry for the delay!! Final exams are coming so I'm a bit busy)