Painted faces

((Warning:  Cursing, bad Gramer, and  cringy.))

Please no hate on these characters, if you don't like parksborn please don't send

a message about how horrible I am alright? thank you.

I write for the fun and these massages aren't "fun", now I am multi shipper and ship a lot of different ships! maybe I'll write them but 6that'll be for another day now So please, stop. Thank You

Enjoy

.

.

.

MJ POV

Hear me out I have a confession, it was my fault. I knew Harry was doing some test on himself and I didn't stop him- nor told anyone... He told me he would stop and I believed him, now I feel like a complete idiot. 

I don't know who else to tell this to I know if I tell peter he's gonna be furious, I don't want him to be mad at me!

He isn't doing well either-

I feel like am not making sense - I'm sorry ... Alright, in short summary this is what happened.

The jackel appeared after well we all assume he was dead which we were wrong and he wanted revenge.

The jackel must have done his studies because he somehow knew who to target to get spider-man attention. I'm really just glad that he doesn't know who spider-man is or else that would be worse. 

One day without no one knowing The jackel crushed into Oscorp which was holding a meeting. traping everyone in, of course, spider-man was able to save the day....but harry father was there, as expected which was why The jackel attacked, he got badly injured. We weren't sure how or when but it turns out that the jackel injected norman with a substance which causes him to become terribly ill. 

We tried our best to find the cure, left and right making deals with villains just to get a scrap of information. Nothing, harry was getting despread-we all were, then we found out that radioactive spider would not completely cure it but would stop it from spreading. Peter didn't want to risk it, trying to keep everything "better safe than sorry " but harry was at the end of the stick "it's either my way or the high way" 

He started experimenting on himself, to find the cure on his own- I found out about this when I was visiting. I found him on the floor- for a second I thought he was dead...

oh god- even think about it makes me sick to the stomach. -

It leads us to here, in a park, with peter stopping a burglary, while am here on a bench writing into this stupid journal- funny it what harry gave me for my 21 birthday...

eh...

Oh god, peter isn't ok- he hasn't slept or eaten, he blames himself...miles tries to cheer him up but peter isn't bugging- we stop bothering much beacuse if we do- he'll snap at us.. and It breaks my heart

I can't help it...I love him- but he doesn't. I know he doesn't he's in love with Harry that why he's hurting.

And I learn to accept that!- but I can't help it that it hurts... Miles, Anya, and Gwen went over to The Avenger to see if they have anything to help us. Peter volunteer to stay to protect the city- also for harry...I'm also here to keep him company and I decided to take him park. Ahe burglary ruin in a bit but I'm seeing him getting distracted- in a good way!

The air amazing, the sun...isn't so bright but! there's the sun! it was raining the whole week

I really hate this, I see peter, I hope I can write about this soon, maybe that will help me clear my thoughts